Bed Rest.

Placenta Previa. A condition in which the placenta lies very low in the uterus and it either covers part or all of the cervix. The cervix is the opening to the uterus that sits at the top of the vagina. Placenta Privia happens in 1/200 pregnancies.

Right now it was happening in Ana's pregnancy. The night of her own Baby Shower when Jay rushed her to Med she was diagnosed. Good news it wasn't life threatening like thought it was. She was simply told it could either go away on it's own or they would be switching up the birth plan that they didn't have in place yet and be scheduled for a C Section. But they had basically told her just to be careful. Listen to her own body and find some comfort in a moderate bed rest.

That apparently wasn't what Jay Halstead heard at all! It had only been about 4 days and he was slowly driving Ana insane.

Ana sighed as she laid up against the head board of the Queen size bed that they shared. She had put on Keeping Up With The Kardashians to keep her entertained. Then she watched as the bedroom door opened and that caused her to look up.

"One Mac Book Pro. A pair of glasses. Oh! Didn't forget the Airpods. Don't worry. Oh and to top it off? One peppermint tea and 2 sugars." Jay walked into the room giving her a smile. Ana couldn't help but giggle at the massive load of her shit that was in her arms. She gave him a soft smile as he set the cup on the night stand as he looked at her.

"Thank you." Ana smiled as she squeezed his hand lightly as he walked over to the dresser and was pulling his gun out of the safe on top of it. Then she watched as he put it into his Holister. "So I shouldn't be super late tonight. Everyone knows what's going on. So Voight basically has me on the first one to leave type shit." He sighed as he pulled the shirt over his head and down his torso.

Ana shook her head. "He didn't have to do that. Jay I know you have a job to do. Besides they said MODERATE bed rest. Like. You know that means that I can do stuff on my own?" She laughed as he walked back over to the bed sitting down on it as he put his shoes on.

Once his shoes were tied he turned his body he looked at her with a smile. "Okay. Well Moderately keep your ass in this bed and doing as little as possible." He smirked as he placed her hand on her stomach. Ana sighed. She swore this thing just grew more and more everyday. Hell she was now at the stage where she couldn't see her own feet and she still had 8 more weeks of HOPEFULLY. Baking the thing to it's full time. But to her even though she knew it wasn't time Elianna was done being pregnant.

 She rolled her eyes playfully. "Well damn Halstead.. You ruined my plans for the day. I was going to go rock climbing. Then hit a trail maybe. End the day at the trampoline park. Who knows? I was taking it hour by hour." She smirked as she watched him lean over her.

"Ha. So funny I forgot to laugh." He muttered as he pressed his lips against hers. That always caused her to be quiet in an instant. Ana sighed against his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. This was something she could literally do all day. She groaned as he pulled away.

" No.. No.." Ana muttered as he pulled away from her.

"Do you guys always have to be this gross all the damn time? Like there is a baby coming!" Jay groaned as he turned his body and looked towards his door. There stood Isabella holding a laundry basket and looking back at the both of them.

"What the hell is she doing here?" He muttered against Ana's shoulder. "I thought we kicked her out of the damn nest." Ana smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Need someone to keep me company! Plus she needed to do laundry."

Jay shook his head as he stood up.

"Have a good day at work dear!" Isabella smirked. Jay walked past her before he muttered. "Please choke on something."