𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

₊˚.༄

the next day, kaya woke up with her head pounding. she reached for the cup of water behind her, trying to get the dryness out of her mouth. olivia was still asleep.

kaya got up as quietly as she could, going to the bathroom. after taking a long and hot shower, she got dressed, brushed her teeth and came back to her room.

"good morning" olivia said, slowly opening her eyes.

"morning, sleepyhead" kaya replied.

olivia looked confused, tyring to understand what she was doing in kaya's room and not at her own house. "was it really possible she didn't remember anything?" kaya thought to herself.

"you drank a lot last night, so i thought it would be better if you slept here" kaya clarified.

olivia just smiled awkwardly at her, not sure what to say.

"oh shit, look at the time. we missed class" olivia quickly got up.

"i'm aware, i thought you deserved to get some rest. maybe we could take a day off?" kaya suggested.

"my mom is going to kill me but okay, let's do it"

olivia took a deep breath and sat on the bed.

"nice, i'm gonna text ethan and alana" kaya smiled, excited about skipping school.

₊˚.༄

kaya bestiessssas ur bff i know you didnt wake up in time for school so what if we just go on a lil trip today

kaya
bestiessss
as ur bff i know you didnt wake up in time for school so what if we just go on a lil trip today

ethan 🥸
lol ok but where to

kaya
ur beach house !!!!

ethan 🥸
did i invite u?

kaya
no but idc we're going <3
alana?????

alana 🧚🏻
hello im getting grounded thats for sure but okay
u know i love me some beach!!

kaya
nice
ethan can u pick alana up then me and olivia after?

ethan 🥸
sure b there in 1 hour

kaya
aight

₊˚.༄

olivia and kaya got ready and waited for ethan outside, not exchanging any words. kaya thought of many ways to break the silence but for some reason, after the party, she was nervous to talk to olivia. she couldn't just act like nothing happened.

kaya took a deep breath of relief when she saw ethan's car on the driveway. she quickly opened the door, making her way to the backseat.

"you two look like shit" kaya laughed at her two best friends, who were clearly hungover.