☆ A walk to Kanna's house ☆

It was our last class and we spent it with a long game of kickball. Our team won the game and were given candy as our prize. You and Kanna got a blue and red lollipop. You had the blue one while Kanna had the red.

It was time to leave so you and Kanna walked home together. (Going to Kanna's house.)

"You sure it's ok if I come with you?"

Kanna nodded her head and smiled at you making you blush. You follow her with curiosity of what her house looks like.

"We're here." She takes my hand and drags me up the stairs. And unlocks the door. "I'm home and I brought Y/n along with me."

"Welcome home. Oh Y/n you want something to drink?"

Blushing out of embarrassment you stutter out a no.

"I have to get home. I don't want my parents to worry."

"Ok then. Your welcome anytime."

"Thanks Me. Toru. Bye Kanna see you tomorrow."

"Bye bye."

--- The next day ---

You and Kanna were doing a group project together. You were writing the notes till you felt something soft lean against you. You looked and saw Kanna laying her head on you making you blush.

"You don't mind right? I got tried."

"Not at all!" You said nervously.

You continued to write but was still distracted on how soft Kanna was.

"Hey Kanna do you mind if i hangout at you place for a while? I don't really have anywhere to go until late."

"Sure. We can play in my room if you want."

--- Time skip ---

"We're home!"

"H-hi!"

"Welcome home. Oh hey there Y/n you want a snack?"

"Yes thank you."

You sat and had some delicious cookies and went to Kanna's room. You played some game but soon had to go.

"Thanks for the snacks Ms. Toru and thank you for have me over. I'm off."

"Come again!"

Kanna walked with you down stairs and you said your thanks and bye's. Kanna then gave you a hug and let you go. You blushed not know what to say, but managed to wave good bye.

And that was the beginning of your happy friendship.

----- Today's Kanna UwU -----