𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

Chapter 2: After School

Boboiboy slid the door open, signaling for his friends to enter first before him, sliding it close once he does enter. Much to their shock, all pf the members of thr club were already there.

A figure shorter than them runs up to the group of friends, raising both of his hands up to greet them, it was sky. "Glad you guys could make it! We were just about to start the meeting."

As they gathered around a table, Boboiboy and his friends brought out their forms. They managed to fill everything out within their free time. Yami reaching her hands out to collect them one by one, passing it to [Name] afterwards.

"Thanks, Yami!" The said girl nods. [Name] turns her attention to the new members, using her hand to point to different stations as she spoke.

Behind them was the editing station, "That's where roy mainly works at," they look down at the forms they've recieved, stopping at fang's. "So fang has some experience with technology and editing, huh.." their gaze landed on the shadow manipulator, "You wouldn't mind working with roy then, right?"

Fang nods, "Yeah," he then catches roy giving him a quick thumbs up from the corner of his eye.

While ying and yaya patiently waited for the roles to be said Boboiboy just stood there, his gaze refusing to meet anyone else's, not because he's shy or anything, it's just that he can't think of any role that would suit him.

I mean, sure, he can do a decent job at editing, reading through different suggestions as long as gopal isn't talking to him, but he's not sure if he can enjoy those things. If he's going to join a club he might as well enjoy the experience before they go back to the galaxy.

"Ying and yaya can help with the twins," The president gestures for the two girls to shift their attentions to the twins, in which they do so.

Ashe raises her hand, "I look over the stand where we place the freshly printed newspaper at, which is on Thursday mornings, around 5:20 AM!" She then proceeds to gently nudge her twin sister, causing her white orbs to shoot open within a second.

"..and i," Sheina let's out a quiet yawn before continuing, "I take care of writing down all the questions written in the Ask Away Board. But if it isn't Thursday, Ashe joins me since the board is there every day."

Ying salutes, "I'll be with ashe since i know that yaya will enjoy writing down things." She earns a smile from her pink hijab wearing friend, seeing as the president nods at their decision.

A quick flash from a camera caught everyone off guard aa they turn to see sky holding up his camera with a cheeky smile, waving the photo he had just snapped.

"I wouldn't want this moment to end so i snapped a quick photo!" He beams, earning a shake on the head by none other than [Name].

"You need to ask permission first, sky." They remind the younger male with a tight smile.

His smile widens, "But the expressions on your faces wouldn't be the same, pres." He counters, watching as their president shakes their head in disappointment, but then waves him off with an endearing smile

"Fine, I'll let this one slide."

Sky grins in victory, waving the photo around to ask for their permission, "I'll only ask once. As i said, i would never want to ruin a moment like that even if you look like you've had an hour of sleep, 'kay?" He then pointed innocently at gopal's face in the picture, in which looked as if he was about to sneeze or yawn.