⤷𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

⤷In which Earth's Mightiest group of superheroes decides to join their school's Newspaper club. All of them plan to make a few more memories before heading back to space, especially boboiboy who seems to be interested in the Newspaper's club president, [Name] as time passed by.

Will the heroes be prepared for all the questionable things they signed up for?

And will the club finally find the blue pen a student has been missing for almost a year?

.
.
.

"Who in the right mind would write about their missing pen in the Ask Away Board!?" The shadow manipulator was close to pulling his hair out at this point, the rest watching as how he screamed at a whiteboard.

[Name] quietly ushered iwan out of the club, passing him a quick smile and a wave before they slid the door close, managing to hide the one who wrote the question from the others, not noticing a pair of chocolate orbs watching them silently from afar. "I think it's a good ask, we failed to find it last school year, but this could change, " they turn to meet eyes with the other members.

"Can we add that to this week's batch by any chance?"

"Osu!"

"Sure thing pres, I'm on it!"

Fang felt his eye twitch, "What?" His dino cap wearing friend was quick to hold onto his arm, gopal going infront of the two.

"The pen must be that important to them if they wrote it in the Ask Away Board, fang!"

Gopal nods in agreement, placing his hands on his hips. "Yeah!, what if you lost your red carrot donut? Wouldn't you also write about it in the Ask Away Board?" Even though his question sounded dumb, he somehow proved his point.

But that is two different things-

Although it can still be the same if it's that important to them..

"..I see your point." Fang definitely wasted no time in seeing his friend's point, it almost looks as if his senses lag for a few seconds when red carrot donuts join the discussion.

Someone raised their index finger to question their sanity, but yaya reached her hand out to put it down, forcing out a smile that said 'I'm so sorry about them, but please don't.'

Before any other word could be spoken, the school bell rang, signaling that classes were about to start. Everyone's attention shifts to the president, waiting for any further announcements before they headed out to their own perspective classrooms.

[Name] reach their hand out with a grin, the rest doing the same, glancing at eachother as a few laughs were heard. "Let's meet here after classes, alright?"

"Osu!!" Everyone cheered in unison, fang already reaching his other hand out at the red carrot donuts from the table beside him.

Boboiboy took it upon himself to let him take one before he pulled his friend by his collar, waving at the others as they headed out of the room. "Thanks for everything you guys, see you after class!"

The president was the one to return his wave since the others were busy grabbing their own stuff from the table.

"Take care!"