Chapter 1: Bye bye, Ghost!

Okay. This story will make no sense unless you read Kelly Garcia and the Haunted House first. So, if you wanna read this book, go ahead and read that one first, then come back.

The ghost was the most greasy mess anyone had ever seen. It was melting to the ground, becoming more droopy as it floated there in mid air, staring at itself. "W-w-what's g-g-going.. o-o-on?!" Kelly stammered nervously as she stared at the messy freak. "I'm melting, you idiot!!" the ghost exclaimed, "I must return to the Ghost Kingdom at once!!" "So... nothing's gonna happen to us?" John said curiously. "Oh, don't be so sure, little BOY! Wait 1 week and find out! AAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The ghost screeched and dissappeared as blue sparkles fell down, creating a shiny puddle of sparkly sparkles. "Yay! I can't believe it," John exclaimed, "we're free!" "B-but.. i-in 1 week, the ghost said..." Kelly said nervously, "he-" "Oh, he's just fooling with us," laughed John, "we're free at last!" Mom and Dad couldn't care less about the 1 week situation, either. "We should have a celebration!" Mom squealed cheerfully. "Yea! Come on, kids! Let's have some FUN!" Dad laughed, jogging down the hall. "Wait for me!!" John screamed. Mom followed the 2 boys while Kelly stood alone. "No..." She muttered, panicking.