SETENTA

The second that Josh and Josephine pulled into her driveway upon arriving back to Salt Lake City from their short California-cation, they were bombarded by Auggie and Jack. Jack pulled her out of the passenger seat while Auggie took her bag out of the back. "You had her for a whole week and a half so now we get to have her," Jack protested. Joey was too tired from the trip to even retaliate. Josh chuckled at their antics.

"You have no say because your opinion doesn't matter," he spoke to Joey. Turning back to Josh he grinned, "have a lovely life, we're reclaiming our Joey. Buh-Bye!" Closing the door, he ran into Josephine's house clinging onto her before Josh could even begin to leave his car to chase after him.

He brought her to her bedroom and threw her on the bed while he bounced around, "never leave me again! It was the worst thing to have ever happened to me. Do you know what I had to do in my free time?" Jo giggled, "hang out with Auggie?"

"HANG OUT WITH AUGGIE!" He pleaded and begged, "never let that happen to me again."

Jo sighed, "Guess it's gonna suck when I leave for Colombia." He frowned, "I'll go with you! You can just say that I'm your service animal!"

With a deadpanned look Joey said, "Colombia only recognizes dogs and mini horses as service animals. Also, I'm not physically impaired. Nor am I emotionally, at least not enough to have a service animal." Then, Auggie came in the door with Josh in tow. "You can't just keep her away from me! I thought this was gonna be like a shared custody situation!" Josh whined.

Auggie shushed him, "get out of my goddamn house you whiny little insufferable bitch! Just because you're dating Jo now doesn't mean that you get to keep her for weekdays, weekends, and holidays! I will literally get my lawyer involved." Josephine laughed at the sad expression on Josh's face, "awww are you sad baby?" She pouted her bottom lip out and opened her arms for Josh to fall into.

Jack gagged, "they're using pet names now." He rolled off of the bed to give himself distance from the cuddling couple. "I swear I'm gonna lose my actual shit. Joey said she'd watch Community with us! Not you! Leave-uhh!!" Joey pushed her boyfriend off of her, "you heard the guy. Better leave before he really starts throwing a tantrum."

With a defeated sigh, Joshua got up, placed a goodbye kiss on Jo's head, and left. Finally, the 3 best friends could indulge in snacks and a marathon of Community episodes.

"I liked him a lot better when you guys weren't dating," Auggie admitted, earning himself a slap upside the head.

———

hey

hey

hey j

what r u doing 😁

watching community with jack and auggie

cool
wanna come over