DIESCIOCHO

j⚡️

j⚡️

hey so olivia said i have to go to dinner with ur family
should i dress more casual or formal

as long as ur not in sweats and also not in a full-on tux
find a good middle

perfect i have nothing in mind

just send me ur options

ft??

sure ima just change quick cause i straight up forgot what time it is

no cap

wtf did u just say?

DAMN SORRY

b i c t h

incoming facetime call from j⚡️...

Heyyy

Hey, Joey! Okay, so I have this shirt with these pants, OR the same pants but with THIS shirt! You could tell that Josh was in panic mode. He was extremely nervous to meet her parents and have a whole ass dinner with them.

Joey rolled her eyes, J, just wear whichever. Both of them are good options. She looked away from the camera to focus on doing her eyeliner.

Even black on black?

Josh, we both know you can most definitely pull off black on black.

Good cause I really like this turtle neck thing its got going on.

I do too it's like ... lit.

Shut up. You sound so gross.

Take the compliment or stay mad.

Fine. I'll see you in like 20 minutes. Olivia just got here, so we'll meet you at the restaurant.

Sounds good! Thanks for doing this J. She stopped paying attention to her makeup and looked at her phone screen.

he looked at her confused, what do you mean?

like going out to eat with my family! Auggie and Anna can't even do it so it means a lot that you and Liv are going. I already know my mom's going to plan our wedding the seconds she meets you.

Josh smiled with a small laugh, I'm looking forward to it. See you soon, J.