Awake

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with the same ceiling that I saw when I first got here. Slowly the memories came back from the dinner and I realized I must have passed out. Before I could worry too much about what Tony was saying before I heard movement and my head snapped towards the source.
Immediately wincing at the pain it caused the sound I had heard stopped and I now heard footsteps coming near me. I was too scared to open my eyes so I tried to hide my face in my pillow, away from whoever was there.
"Darling, are you awake?" The moment I heard that voice my eyes shot open and I frantically looked around for the source. My eyes were a little blurry from not being awake but I needed the comfort that they brought so badly .
" I am right here." Loki said touching my shoulders and leaning me back so I was laying on the hospital bed again. "Darling can you tell me what happened please?" He said as gently as he could while sitting on the edge of he bed facing me.
I looked around and made sure it was just us in the room before I started talking.
"First Tony said they were going to do tests on me and I thought he meant like they did at H-hydra and I got nervous, and then they said they were taking you away and I got so scared I wouldn't have you. Then the next thing I know I am here." I whispered out to his while not making eye contact.
"What did I promise you the first day we met?" I looked up confused at the question trying to think back to the first day. When nothing came to mind I got worried he would be mad I did not remember so I started to tear up. I did not want the one person I truly trusted to be mad at me.
"I said I would never let anyone hurt you again and I meant it. Anyone who tried to would be a fool and have a death wish. Even the tin man will have to go through me before he even thinks about harming a hair on your head." Loki said this with so much passion I knew he was not lying and my heart fluttered. Does he really care about me this much?
"Thank you. No one has ever been there for me before." I said tearing up but this time from happy tears.
"Always darling. Now would you like to go back to your room and leave the infirmary?" I just nodded my head in response feeling the toll of the day finally hitting me. When I went to stand up my legs gave out but before I could reach the ground two strong arms caught me.
"I got you, you can go to sleep. I wont let anything happen to you I promise." Loki said while picking me up holding me under my legs. I snuggled into his chest while clutching his shirt in a attempt to make sure once we got to my room he would not leave. Before we made it out of the elevator I fell into another dreamless sleep.

Loki's POV:
While on the elevator I looked down to see the sleeping angel in my arms. This perfect girl trust me so much. I am scared to let her down. But I also would not have it any other way, just the thought of another man touching her makes my fists clench and makes me not want to let her out of my sight.
When she fainted in my lap after asking me not to leave her I lost it. Once she I took her to the infirmary and I knew she was going to be alright, Tony was going to be praying he kept his mouth shut. It was all his fault for wording a check up as "tests".
I may be the god of mischief and lies but I will never lie to her. When I said I will never let anything happen to her I meant it. The world would have to go through me before she ever got hurt.
Once I made it to her room I laid her on her bed and pulled the covers over her. Making sure she was okay I noticed she did not have her teddy bear she walked into dinner with anymore. I knew it would turn up later so instead I conjured up a new teddy bear for her and placed it on the pillow next to her. I was about to leave a note saying it was from me when I remembered she can not read. I wanted to ask to teach her but I did not want her to be embarrassed so I decided to wait and she if she asked me first. Instead I changed the teddy bear to look similar to me, putting it in my Asgardian clothing, so she would know.
After that I left, hoping she would fine me when she awoke.

Daisy's POV:
I stayed in my room the rest of the night after I woke up. I did not want to be more of a burden to them than I already am because I know they are only nice to me because they feel sorry for me. Loki bear (what I am not calling the teddy bear Loki left me) has kept me good company anyway. I did want to see Loki but I didn't want to seem too needy. He probably was only saying all those things to be nice to me anyway. I didn't want to get more feelings for him than I already have when I don't know if he even likes me. Maybe I should ask him? Yeah that's what ill do. I just need to find him now.

Grabbing Loki bear off the bed I made my way out of my bedroom and to the living room we share. Although Loki isn't in here I notice that it is 1oam the next morning. I thought it was still night!
I went to his room and built up the courage to knock..
"Thor I told you to go away! I do not wish to see anyone right now!" I heard him shout. He sounded really angry. I guess I can talk to him another time. "I am sorry. Ill leave you alone" I said in response, grabbing Loki bear and turning towards my room, not wanting to go downstairs knowing Loki wasn't there.
Suddenly the door flew open and Loki was at my side in a instant.
"Daisy I am so sorry, I thought you were Thor. Are you okay? Do you need something? And you do not have to knock you can just come in." Loki rambled on. I giggled at how flustered he was and shook my head.
"I am ok lolo." I whispered. "I just wanted to thank you for the teddy bear and I also had a question for you." I rushed out the last part almost hoping he didn't hear it so I wouldn't have to ask in case he did not feel the same towards me.
"You are more than welcome darling. What is your question?" He asks me while leading me to sit on the couch with his hand on the small of my back. I feel sparks erupt every time he touches me and it leaves my brain frazzled.
Once we were sitting I start playing with the rings on his fingers while trying to not blush asking him.
"Um I was just w wondering if you l liked m me." I kept my head down so I couldn't see if he started laughing at me. He took his hand back from where it was in my hands and I thought for sure he was going to leave until he placed it under my chin, lifting up my head so I was looking at him.
"Of course I like you. Why do you question that?"
"I don't mean like as a friend. I mean do you like like me." I don't know where my confidence came from but I was too nervous that I didn't care.
"Are you saying you have a crush on me my angel?" Loki said leaning in, making our lips brush. My breathing stopped as I tried to think straight again but I could only get one word out.
"Y yes."
"Well I have a crush on you too." He said leaning back and letting go of my chin, putting me out of my misery. I covered my cheeks which I had no doubt were the color of a tomato.
I could not believe it. My very first crush likes me back.

Thank you for reading my book! You all mean so much to me and I can not believe it has 10 reads!
Xoxo :)