Where is she?

Lokis POV:

"This was pointless! You are all idiots" I couldn't help my anger as we had spent all night doing almost nothing. I couldn't help but worry about Daisy. I made Tony promise he left the best guards to stay outside our floor. I also told them that if I came back and one hair on her head was miss placed they would pay with their lives.

"I know reindeer games. But we will be back soon. It isn't even 5 am yet and Daisy doesn't usually get out of bed until 10."
I just rolled my eyes at him and decided to ignore the rest of them for the rest of the way home. Thor tried to talk but I was not in the mood.

Finally we arrived and was the first person off the ship and teleported myself to Daisys room not being able to wait any longer. When I got to her room my heart dropped. Her covers were all over her bed and she wasn't there. I read into the bathroom and that was empty too. I tried to stay calm as I went to check the living room while calling her name.

"Daisy! Please where are you." I was starting to fear the worst.

"Loki, brother, what is wrong?" Thor came into sight and saw my distressed state.

"Daisy is gone. She isn't in her room or out here and I fear the worst."

"Calm down. Have you checked everywhere on this floor?"

"The only places I haven't checked is my room and the library. I doubt she would be in the library since she can't read, and I have a spell on my room that keeps everyone out besides myself and Daisy..." I stopped mid sentence, and ran to my room. Swinging the door opened I didn't care how loud I was I just wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Is she there brother?" Thor was standing in the door way waiting my response. Sure enough, as I got closer I saw a ball of dark brown hair peaking out from under the covers. I pulled the sheet back a little and found her in a tight ball holding the Loki bear tight to her chest.

"Yes she is. Thank you Thor. I will see you in the morning." He just nodded back and closed the door. I quickly changed my clothing and got into bed next to her.

"Lolo, is that you?" She turned around so she was facing me, she was on her side now and I was laying on my back with my hand under my head.

"Yes darling it is. I have to say you scared me when I got back and you weren't in your bed."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I c can leave if y you want. I j just had a nightmare and I feel safer in y your room than m mine." She slowly started to get up. I began to realize she never stuttered when she was with me, only when she was upset or scared, or when she was in front of other people.

"No, Kitten you can stay. You are always welcome in my room. I have a protection spell on this room anyways and so no one besides you and me can get in here. i was stupid to not put you in here in the first place." She smiled at me before crawling over and curling up in my side.

"Thank you for keeping me safe Lolo." She said while yawning. I leaned down and kissed the crown of her head.

"Anything for you my love"

I am sorry this chapter is short! I am having a hard time coming up with ideas
If you have any comments of suggestions pls let me know!