Kagura x water bender fem reader pt1

Requested by BlehBleh389

You passed by an injured woman as you travelled. She had blood stained clothing, face down in a medium sized pond. You rushed over immdiealty to help, the woman was still alive.

She pushed you away with what little strength she had. "Don't touch me mortal." Those words always came from a demons mouth and upon closer inspection she certainly was one.

An attractive one you had to admit, "sorry I was just trying to help but you demons always refuse."

Her red eyes bore into your own (e/c) ones. "Do you make it your mission to help demons or something?"

"No, I thought you were a human."

She chuckled dryly, "of course you did I'm surprised your not dead."

You were about to say the same thing but a tentacle shot at you out of nowhere. You nimbly doged in time.

"Kagura you've betrayed me for the last time!" You knew who the man was, so Kagura must be another one of his minions. But she looked deathly afraid of him.

Naraku pulled out a heart and her eyes widened. He added a little pressure and she seized her chest.

"Feel like it's your turn to die yet Kagura?" He said with a smile, you quickly connected the dots and raised your hands.

Within a split second the water from the pond rose and locked the man in its wet grip. The heart falling from his fingers.

Kagura gasped but sighed as you caught it in a bubble. Floating it down to her, she didn't know what to make of you.

As Naraku tried to attack you moved your arms and the water followed your movements. Binding his arms and slamming him hard into the earth. Rocks clattering, dust billowing from the impact. But that was nothing to a demon such as himself.

He got up and misted behind you, he wrapped a tentacle around your throat. "I wonder why a stranger is meddling in affairs that have nothing to do with you?"

He squeezed tighter and you were beginning to see spots. You aimed a stream of water towards his ankle, tripping him to land on his face once again.

The tentacles released and you took in a big rush of air. Kagura grabbed you by the scruff of your clothes and heaved you onto a large feather while you still caught your breath.

Naraku didn't give chase as the two of you fled. The woman was amazed to have her own heart, after all she had done to obtain it. One stranger had managed to get it in one go.

"Why would you risk your life like that?"

"Well you needed help so I gave it, plus Naraku would've killed us both."

"You have no idea the gift you have given me."

"Gift?"

"The gift of freedom." She placed the heart inside and cried as she felt the steady beat. She also felt the swell of attraction for you. She was in love with a stranger, a stranger who had saved her.

It made sense to her as she'd seen many humans fall in love with someone who had saved them.

I hope you like it.