Kagome x dog/wolf fem reader pt2

For monicaS2010

Good ending:

A warm grin made its way on your face, you grabbed Kagome by the chin and smashed your lips onto hers. The school girl wasn't taken aback by this action at all.

Instead she wrapped one arm around your neck and entangled her hand in your (h/c) locks. Detaching and reattaching her mouth to yours as the kiss began to become more steamy.

Kagome pulled you further into the water, her breasts pressed up against your clothed ones. Now the chemistry was showing and was very obvious.

Kagome departed from your lips to take a breather and say, "so...I gather that's a yes?"

An even wider grin streched your smile. "Mhm~." A mischievous glint shined in her brown eyes at your answer.

"I want to make your mind be filled with me and only me. That way my scent is all over you and every demon will know you're mine."

You raised a brow, "damn Kagome I didn't know you had this kinda side to you."

She ruffled your (h/c) ears, "shut up and kiss me."

(A baffled Inuyasha was watching on in secret.)

Bad ending:

You pulled Kagome's hand away and exited the water, shaking yourself dry.

"I'm sorry but I haven't noticed anything. Plus my heart belongs to Ayame, even if she can never be mine."

Kagome covered her chest, averting her eyes away from your pitying gaze. You spotted the clump of small tears forming in the corner of her sockets.

"Oh..." was all her throat managed to get out before the wheel of her emotions turned and the tears fell.

No noise came from her mouth, her sobbing was silent as she showed her back to you. "Can-can you please leave."

"Sure."

As requested you left, feeling like an absolute jerk for shutting down her hopes before anything had even started. You approached the top of the hill that lead to Kaede's hut and did not like what you'd found.

Ayame's arms snaked around a certain wolf demon who tried to unglue the girl from his waist.

Your ears flattened to your scalp and a heavy rock plunged itself into the pit of your stomach. "Kagome's right."

Out of nowhere a fist connected itself to your cheek and had your world falling sideways and seeing stars.