Kagome x dog/wolf fem reader pt1

For Dark_Devil00

You sat on the edge of the stones, dipping your legs into the cool water, Kagome having a well needed bath in the pool.

She came up from underneath the water, hair glistening wet, covering her chest as she emerged. No words had been exchanged between you two for about half an hour.

"Y'know if you're really that mad at him you should just talk to him." You suggested calmly.

Kagome sighed, "it gets me nowhere."

"Mhm."

She quirked an eyebrow, "a bit of a rude response."

You rolled your eyes, "because it's always Kikyo this and Kikyo that with you and Inuyasha."

She turned her head, "well sorry me if my problems are bothering me."

"Kagome I don't mind you venting to me but I always hear the same crap and all I think is one thing. He is toxic for you."

The school girl's brow furrowed, "just like how Ayame is for you."

Your eyes narrowed, "now that is my business."

"She is! You go running after her and all she cares about Koga, you're being used."

"Like you and Inuyasha."

She splashed the water in frustration, "he doesn't use me!"

"Ok maybe not, but he's still after someone else! Inuyasha doesn't give a flying fig about your feelings."

"OH and you think Ayame cares about yours?"

You growled, "I'm done talking." You stood trying to leave but Kagome grabbed you and pulled you in the water.

"Hey what are you doing?!"

Kagome looked you right in the eye and said, "I'm not done talking and you'll listen."

You yanked your wrist from her hold and stayed put, "fine."

"I know for a fact you'll never be with Ayame no matter how much you pursue her. She doesn't appreciate you or acknowledge your presence, you should be with someone who does."

Kagome closed her eyes and opened them again as she exhaled deeply. "And I should too."

"What do you mean?"

She took your hands in hers, not caring her chest was bare. "We...I've noticed some chemistry between us and I appreciate you a lot and care for you a lot too."

Her words made you speechless, "but Inuyasha?"

Kagome gave your hands a squeeze, "I believe we have something more."

How were you supposed to respond to this? Was there chemistry between you and her and you'd just been too blind to see it?

Hope you like.