1- Not A Normal Trio

Three figures were to be seen entering the gates of a bright city through the grey marble and brick gates of the largest city in the lands, where many went to find asylum or to trade. Those who spawned next to the city were considered lucky, and it would seem that a majority did spawn near the city.

"Here we are!"

But back to the three figures.

"Yeah! What was this place called again?" The shortest had sleek black crow wings sprouting from his back, well-taken care of despite being dirty everywhere else on his body and clothes. He had bright blue eyes and dark raven hair, glasses framing his eyes as he stood next to one of his companions.

"It's the most famous in history so far, and you don't know the name?!" The middle height had bright blue hair and small quills on his arms that he tended to pick off. He as well had blue eyes that were framed behind glasses, and it was obvious he had been tested on by the world's curious and unkind. He stood next to the shortest. "Actually yeah, what is this place called?"

"Bright... Yeah." The tallest was taller than the two by a lot, his own wings black and scaly instead of feathery. He also had a black tail and scales that ran over one of his cheekbones and a part of his collar bone. He had dark brown hair and bright purple eyes, his hands turning over to reveal more scales in some places, as well as showing some wrap bandages that covered his arms. He also had some very dark grey horns, the right missing the top half that was supposed to match his left horn. He was stood behind the two, so quiet the two almost forgot he was there. almost.

The middle height hummed thoughtfully "I see." he said "What's the plan then, Whim?"

"We stay here a couple days so Corvo can go find his lady." The tallest motioned to the shortest, who seemed to want to fly up into the sky to search for someone, his wings twitching. "You can go, I'll get you the cords to where we're staying when we find it."

The shortest, Corvo, nodded and lifted off quickly, the other two being left to their own devices.

"I know what you meant, by the way." The middle height said "So I understand what the city's called now!" He smiled brightly.

The taller smiled softly "I'm glad, Scarf." he said "Now c'mon, we'll need to find an inn big enough for the three of us."

"Four if Corvo can finally find the woman he's been looking for, Whim." The middle, Scarf, groaned

The tallest, Whim, nodded to himself as he began walking toward the town plaza, located in the middle, and usually home to the inns they would stay in when they got to towns and cities. The tallest's tail slithered behind him, feeling the smooth rocks below it's scaled bottom, his wings folded neatly on his back, only moving when Whim turned too fast, surprising knowing their full wingspan.

Scarf sped after Whim with quicker speeds than most regular humans. "Wait up!" He said

"You have your Sonic powers, you'll live." Whim said as he eyed the people around himself and Scarf, all of them sparing him a few glances in curiosity. "now c'mon, I've heard about Stampy's inn, and it's good."

"Didn't know know him?" Scarf ran quick circles around Whim "Like, a few years ago?"

"Saved his ass from a creeper, why?" Whim looked down at the other, to realize that Scarf was running again

"Just wondering!" Scarf said "I'll run and find it!" And with that, Whimbreo was left in the sea of the people of Bright Spawn City.

Whim sighed and walked through the crowd, noticing that most people parted in his wake, like a sea splitting down the middle. Weather it was because they feared him o just didn't want to get in his way, he didn't know.