Betrayal

Shirayuki's pov:
Another day in the kingdom of Clariness and as usual I am working in the medical room of the palace doing tea for everyone. I really don't have to work here as I am the princess of the kingdom Melanium but I love this job as I am a herbalist and I don't want to leave Zen. I am really happy that I got such a good lover. I became very busy as I have to do my responsibilities for being the princess also. My personal aide Ray from my kingdom is also their to help me and save me from dangerous situatons. I got a lot of paper work to do everyday. Zen also have became busy because a new princess whose name is Emmie from the neighbourhood kingdom came for some business issues for two weeks. So Zen have became the incharge to take care of the princess. Zen would always meet me at the night. But now a days Zen have became distant from me. It had been a week since I last saw him.

I am talking with Ryu about the flower lavender and sipping on my tea when Zen came in and said "Shirayuki can you come to the balcony. I have something to say private." I nodded and went to the balcony with Zen. Then Zen said "Shirayuki I am sorry but I can't continue this relationship anymore with you as I have fallen for princess Emmie and she accepted me. I am really sorry." I was shocked and tears stream down from my eyes to my chin. I looked down and then again I looked up with a fake smile on my face and said "I understand Zen. I wish you a good luck for your future with your patner. I hope you two will live a happy life. Goodbye Prince Zen" Zen looked shocked and went out of the medical room. I also went out and said "Ryu I will leave Clariness now and I will never come back. Tell everyone now only that I am leaving. I am going to pack my things and Ray bring a carriage now." I said to my personal aide. I am in a rage now. How can Zen do this to me. I will never forgive him.

I dressed up in a yellow princess dress as the colour of our kingdom's flag is yellow. I went out and Ray trasfrred all my belongings in the carriage. I went out and stood in front of everybody except Prince Zen and Princess Emmie. They should have gone for a date. But it doesn't matter to me because I don't love him anymore. But I hate him very much. Zen's mother, Kiki, Mitsuhide, Obi, Izana, Ryu, Haki and Chief Garrack came and hugged me while crying. I also hugged them back. Zen's mother said "Take care of yourself. I am really sorry for whatever my son did." I smiled and said "Don't worry! Everybody take care of yourself. Goodbye. I have a great time with you all." They also said "Goodbye." and I went inside the carriage and went to my home.

Zen's pov:
It had been three days since Shirayuki have left. I didn't even get a chance to say her goodbye. Nobody talks with me properly. They have became so much formal. Only Emmie talk with me properly.

Today Emmie will go to her kingdom back and I wanted to ask her if she will marry me. Only 1hr is left for the carriage to come and take her to her kingdom so I took her to the garden and kneeled down in front of her and asked "Emmie you are such a lovely, beautiful and kind-hearted person. I want you to be always be at my side and support me. I love you so much. I will always take care of you and love you in whatever the situation we will be. So will you marry me?" with an engagement ring in my hand. She looked shocked and suddenly started to laugh like a mad. I was literally confused. She then said "Hahahahahihihi Oh god I am going to die Ahahahaha! Oh Prince Zen, you are so light-headed. You literally believed me. I was just joking around with you. And you believed me. Oh god hahaha. I was getting bored that's why I was just joking with you. I guess you didn't noticed that I have never kissed you. Hihihi. You are so pathetic. I am already engaged with Prince Esuki, the person I truly love. And we are getting married in a month. See this is the engagement ring. So silly" she said while showing her red diamond engagement ring. I began to cry and she said "Oh my carriage have came. Bye Prince Zen. Have a nice day." and went to her carriage, get inside it and left. I just stood there while tears are flowing from my eyes continuously. Suddenly it started to rain and I went inside the palace. I was walking to my room when I saw Shirayuki's room where she used to live. I unlocked it and went inside. All her things are gone but the smell of her is still there. I am such a fool. Princess Emmie is right. I am pathetic, light-headed, fool, stupid and many more. I shouldn't have done it. I regret everything I have done. She was by my side all the time and I just betrayed her for a women who was just playing with me. I sat on the bed and cried while saying her name. After sometime I went towards my room where on my way I met with my brother. He was about to walk away when I said "Brother I want to talk with you." Brother looked at me and nodded to proceed. I said "Brother can you please send a letter to Shirayuki. I realised how wrong I was when Princess Emmie told me the truth. I want her. I need her. Please brother do something that she come back in our kingdom. I love her." My brother said "Zen, feelings are not toy that you can get it anytime. And even if I send her a message then also she will not come back became she clearly said that she will never come back to Clariness the day she left. And I don't think she will come back to you even if you go and apologies to her. You should have think about that before. I can't help it. I am sorry." with that brother left. I went inside my room crying and changed my clothes. I sat on the couch as my mind filled up with the sentence 'She will never come back' and started to cry. I am such a stupid. The person who loved me more than anything I have just ditched her. I am the number one fool in this world. Suddenly I saw the pocket watch Shirayuki have given to me as a birthday present which is now lying in the table. I took the pocket watch and started to cry whispering her name. I laid down on the bed and looked straight towards the pocket watch. All the memories with her filled up my mind. But I will try again to win her back even if it take my life it doesn't matter. All that matter is Shirayuki. "I love you Shirayuki. Please forgive me. I am so so so sorry. I want you. Please come back." With the pain in my heart I slowly started to feel dizzy and felt asleep. I will win you back. You are my true love. I love you Shirayuki. Please forgive me. I can't live without you my true love!!

____________________________________
That's it for today guys!! See you in the next chapter!! Don't forget to comment!!
                            Bye!!