The ball

Shirayuki's pov:
A few mins ago Izana, Liam and Max came and said my mother wants me to marry Zen because she have promised to Zen's Mother that I one of their child will marry each other so I have to marry Zen. I wanted to decline it because the person I don't love I will not marry but I love my mother so much that I can't disagree it so I agreed but deep down I know that even after the marriage I will not forgive Zen.

I am now standing at the garden when somebody snake there hands around my slim waist. I flinched and jumped to get out of their's hand. I immediately turned around and saw Zen smiling at me. I just glared at him. He again snaked his around my waist and pulled me closer. Then he said "Don't worry Shirayuki! It's me your fiance. I hope you know about it!" I nodded. I said "It doesn't mean that I have forgave you or I will forgive you. I don't trust and love you anymore." I said while pushing him to get off from me but he didn't even took a step back. What does this man eat? He said "You don't have to forgive me and trust and love me. I will slowly earn that back. Step by step" with a disgusting smirk. Try Zen, try as much as you want but you will never win me back. I looked at another direction as Zen went somewhere at the garden. Suddenly I felt something on my hair. I touched my hair and felt two hands. I said "Hey Zen! Remove your hands from my hair." He said "Don't worry honey! I will do nothing to your hair." I felt disgusted when he called me 'honey'. I said "Don't honey me Prince Zen." He didn't say anything while he kept doing whatever he is doing with my hair. I said nothing as I know Zen from the childhood is very stubborn. After doing whatever he was doing, he took my hands and placed it on my hair. I felt something very soft like flowers at the middle of my hair. Zen said "I have placed a white rose on your hair. I took the rose from the plant which you have planted. I know your favourite flower is white rose and it looks good on your hair. Use it as a hair decoration at the ball." I just nodded and Zen smiled. I and Zen walked inside the castle to get prepared for the ball.

After I ate my lunch, I took a light pink one-arm-full-sleeved gown for the ball. I had the sleeve of the dress which only cover my right arm and there is no sleeve for the left arm. It had a lots of white colored flower from the waist to the end of the gown I mean till to my toes. I didn't open the white rose from my hair because as my gown have a lots of white flowers so it matched. I put a diamond necklace on my neck which almost cover my half chest. I put diamond flower designed earrings for my ears and a diamond bracelet on my left arm as my right hand is fully covered by the sleeve of the dress. I wore a light make up and combed my hair a little and put some flower clips across the white rose to make it look even better. At last I wore my pink heels and open the door. I saw that Ray is also dressed up in a handsome formal dress and was waiting for me. I smiled at him and he said "Let's go Princess Shirayuki." I nodded and started to walk towards the hall where the ball will take place. I arrived at the hall and saw all the princes who are invited at the ball is starting at me. I also saw Zen in a handsome blue formal dress which have golden designs all over it. I don't want to say but he is actually looking very nice. Zen is having a face of jealousy as all the princes are coming to talk with me. I also talked with them politely. After few mins the music which was playing and the princes and the princesses which were dancing also stopped. Zen's Mother Queen Haruto and my mother came and stood at the middle of the hall to announce something which I totally disagree but I have no choice.

Zen's pov:
Queen Sara and my mother came and stood at middle of the hall to announce something which I was eagerly waiting to be announced from the moment I heard about ir. My mother said "Sorry for the interruption but I like to share a great news with you all." Then Queen Sara said "I, Queen Sara and Queen Haruto wants to declare that Prince Zen of Clariness and my lovely daughter Princess Shirayuki is getting engaged tonight and in the next they will be married." Everyone started to clap but the all the princes where giving me a angry look while clapping. I just smirked at them. Their trying of gaining Shirayuki's heart have failed as She is my fiance but I still don't like the idea of her with anyone else. My mother said "I would like to call my son and my daughter-in-law to exchange the engagement rings." I walked towards my love, took her hand and went to the middle of the hall where are mothers are standing. We stood facing each other and then I took the blue box out from my pocket and handed it to my mother. She opened the box and gave me a very beautiful diamond ring which is covered with white diamonds but at the centre it has a red diamond which is bigger than the other one. I gently took Shirayuki's hand, kneeled down and placed it on her ring finger if her right arm and kissed her hand. Everyone started to clap. Then my mother-in-law took a red box, opened it and took out a beautiful ring. It is simple but has a white diamond. It is really pretty. Boys doesn't like so many jewelries as it is okay for me. Shirayuki took my hand and placed it on ring finger of my right hand. Everyone started to clap again. My mother said "Let's begin the celebration of their engagement. Please enjoy!" And went outside the hall. I took Shirayuki's hand and dragged her towards the dance floor and started to dance. She is looking so beautiful tonight. She is all mine now. I love her the most. I will have by my side forever. I will win her back at any how any cost. It doesn't matter if I have to do the last thing I wanted to do.

After dancing a few more mins we stopped and went to eat our dinner as it is almost midnight. The food was very delicious. All our friends greeted us for our engagement. Shirayuki also seemed to be happy. This is one of memorable day oy my life.

Now we are walking towards Shirayuki's room. We reached there and Shirayuki looked at me and said "Good night Zen. Thank you for the company. I will see you tomorrow." I grabbed her hand and pulled towards me and kissed her. Oh god how much I have missed her kisses. But she doesn't kissed me back. She stood there still. I know why Shirayuki doesn't kissed me back and I don't blame her. After I was the one broke our relationship. But I will never give up. I will win her back amd it's a promise. I know she didn't want to marry me but just for her mother she agreed but I will make her happy but the choice she made. I broke the kiss and said "Good night Shirayuki. I will see you tomorrow" while kissing her cheek. She went inside the room and locked tge door. After that I walked towards my room which will be soon of mine and Shirayuki and went inside and locked it. I took a refreshing bath and changed into something comfortable. I then laid on my bed and thought about some plans to win her back after our wedding. I just can't wait for the wedding. I am so excited to marry my true love. I love her more than anything and I will also make her love me back. I will win her back one day and it's a promise. I slowly started to feel dizzy and finally after sometimes I slept thinking about the future of me and Shirayuki together.

____________________________________
That's it for today guys!! See you in the next chapter!! Don't forget to comment!!
Bye!!