Wedding

Shirayuki's pov:
I am now sitting on a stool infront of the dressing table. I am dressed in a off-shoulder white gown. It had white coloured flowers all around the the gown. I had white netted gloves on my hands. My veil is covering my face. I had wore diamond necklace, a pair of long diamond earrings, diamond bracelets on both of my hands. My hair is decorated with white roses and it is tied in a topknot style and my bangs are falling on my face which is making my face look even more prettier. The makeup artists have used a light makeup on me because they said I am naturally very beautiful and its true. I had a very shiny silver slippers on my feet. I am looking very gorgeous. Kiki and Trow is sitting on the bed with me. I had a smile on my face but actually I am sad because I have to marry someone that I not trust and love anymore.

Soon me in the between, Kiki on my right and Trow on my left started to walk towards the church. I had a beautiful bouquet of roses in my hands. It had red roses but at the middle it had a white rose. We reached the church and the songs started to play. Father came and grabbed my hands and started to walk towards the stage. I saw Zen standing on the stage with a huge smile on his face. If I am not wrong I saw Zen's eyes are glistening like stars. He is wearing a white suit with white boots. His hair is combed properly. I don't like to say but He is looking very handsome. We reached the stage and my father handover my hand to Zen. Zen grabbed my hand very tightly like if he lightened his hands I will disappear. My father said to Zen "Take care of my princess properly. Hurt her one more time and you will be gone. Remember she is the apple of my eye." in a whisper. Zen smiled and said "Don't worry Father-in-law I will take care of Shirayuki properly. She is my true love. I love her." while looking towards me. I just ignored him. My father got down of the stage and sat on a front chair.
Then the priest started to say quotes while reading the holy book. I and Zen is standing on the stage facing each other and both of our hands are holding each others. The priest asked Zen "Will you accept Princess Shirayuki Mizore of the kingdom Milanium as your wife and take the responsibility of her until death separate both of you?" Zen answered "Yes I do!" loudly. Then the priest asked me "Will you accept Prince Zen Wisteria of Clariness as your husband and take the responsibility of him until death seperate both of you?" I answered "I do!" very quietly. The priest said "The wedding is now full filled properly. From now on Princess Shirayuki Mizore of Milanium is Princess Shirayuki Wisteria of Clariness, the wife of the second Prince of Clariness,Zen Wisteria. Now the groom and bride may kiss each other." Zen immediately pulled me towards him, pulled up my veil and kissed me. But I didn't kissed him back. I just closed my eyes so that the people think that I have kissed Zen. Everybody present in the church started to clap and throw flowers towards us. My mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law and all my friends came to us and congratulate. I and Zen smiled and said them "Thank you!" All our guests started to wish us for our marriage life. All the people present in the hall are saying 'They look so good' or 'They are a perfect couple' or 'They are both made for each other' to us. I am feeling so angry but I can't express it to anybody because we are married. I have to marry the person who had betrayed me. I am feeling so irritating.
After sometimes, we came out of the church and all the citizens of Clariness surrounded us. Mother-in-law came in front and said "Citizens please welcome your new princess Shirayuki Wisteria." while placing a beautiful crown on my head. Everybody started to clap and threw flowers to us. They started to say "Our Princess is the most beautiful woman in the world. Congratulations!" loudly. I smiled and waved my hand to then.
The citizens started to leave and it's now time for the flower bouquet. All the ladies present there, came and stand right behind me even "Kiki and Trow to catch the bouquet. I took a deep breadth and threw the flower bouquet behind. Al the ladies jumped to catch the flower bouquet and one girl said "Got it!" I turn around to see who it was and it was Trow. One princess said "You have cheated!!" and then a lady said "Yes you are a ninja so you jumped very high and caught the bouquet." and then again another princess said "We are not ninjas so you have took the advantage and caught the flower. Its not fair." Then all the ladies said "True!" except Kiki. Trow winked and said "All is fair in love and war." All the ladies whined and I giggled. Suddenly I felt someone holding my hand. I turned to see Zen. He smiled at me and guided me towards the carriage which is decorated with roses of different colour. We got inside the carriage and it started to move. All the people started to clap and threw flowers.
The ride to the castle is all silent. But Zen didn't let go of my hands and stared at me all the time. I just ignored it. We got out of the carriage and went to our room to get dressed up for the wedding party at the evening.

Zen's pov:
I am so happy. Today is my happiest day in my life. I have married Shirayuki, my true love. Today Shirayuki was looking so gorgeous. I love her with every fibre I have on my body. From tomorrow I will start my plan for winning her back. I am so excited.

It is now evening and it is the time for the wedding party. I am in Lord Brother's room because in our room my wife is getting dressed up. I am dressed up in sky blue suit with black boots. I am looking very handsome. I had a red rose in the pocket of my coat. I got up and went towards our room. I knock at the door and after few seconds Shirayuki came out. She is looking so beautiful. She had wore a half arm sleeved sky blue gown which had designs of silver shining all over it making my queen look even more pretty. Her hair is free but some silver flower clips are attached on the hair which make it look even more pretty. She had wore a very light makeup because she is naturally beautiful. She had used diamond jwelleries which is matching with dress. Overall she is looking absolutely gorgeous. I said "Love you are looking absolutely stunning." She said "Thank you!" I smiled and led her towards the hall where the wedding party will take place.

We reached the hall and everyone started to give us gifts and wished us best of luck for our future together. We both said thank you to everyone. All the people are enjoying the hall. Some of them are dancing while the song is played beautifully by the musicians. I grabbed Shirayuki's hand and led her towards the dance floor and started to dance.

After a while of dancing we and our family members started to eat our dinner together. It felt so amazing. All of us were laughing and talking. But Shirayuki was the only person who was absolutely quiet. She is sad. I know that Shirayuki hates me and she didn't accepted the wedding. She only married me because of mother-in-law's request. But who can complain! I was the only one who spoiled are beautiful relationship but don't worry Shirayuki, I will make you love me again. I will make sure that you do not regret marrying me.

We finished our meal and slowly our guests are leaving back to their kingdoms. Mother-in-law, Father-in-law, Max and Liam are standing infront of the carriage with us. Mother-in-law came and said "Shirayuki be good. Zen please take care of my daughter. Bye! Have a nice future!" I said "Don't worry mother-in-law, all will be good. Bye! Have a safe ride!" Shirayuki went towards them and hugged each of them while crying. They also cried and hugged them back. I also went to them and hugged them. We said goodbyes to each other and they left.

We went inside the castle and mother said "Zen come to my room. I have something to tell you. Shirayuki dear you can go to your room and sleep. Goodnight!" Shirayuki said "Goodnight!" and left. I and mother went to her room. Mother sat on the bed and said "Listen Zen. You have to work very hard. Shirayuki is angry on you very much. She hadn't married you by her own wish but my and Queen Sara's request. This is your last chance so use it wisely." I said "Rest assured mother. I will win her back. She is my love. Thank you Mother for your information." Mother nodded and said "Best of luck son. You can go now and rest. Goodnight!" I said "Goodnight!" and went towards our room. I reached our room and slowly opened it and with the same pace I closed the door and locked it. I saw Shirayuki sleeping on our bed so peacefully. I smiled and went towards the bathroom.

After taking a refreshing bath I came out and went to the dressimg room. I dressed into a pair of comfortable clothes and head towards the bed. I climbed on the bed and laid down beside Shirayuki and switched off the lights. Shirayuki's back is facing me. I turned around and put my hands on her slim waist and pulled her clothes to me. I said "Goodnight my love. Sleep tight! From tomorrow our new life will begin where we will live with each other until the death seperate us. You was mine, you are mine and you will be always mine. I love you" and kissed her cheeks. After sometime I slept. I will win you my love. Just and wait and see the magic of your husband.

____________________________________
That's it for today guys!! See you in the next chapter!! Don't forget to comment!!
                            Bye!!