joining a team

(I do not own MHA and marvel. Please go support these properties by supporting the old/new owners and creaters. I do not own the image's, videos, and music. I only own the OC i made.)

===============================================================================

3rd person POV

Tony: wait what?

(Y/N) just got done telling them about his world and they are having a hard time believing it.

Steve: so let me get this straight your from a different world?

Natasha: and everyone on your world has powers call quirks?

Clint: and you are the next user of this ultimate quirk called "one for all"?

(Y/N): pretty much yes.

Tony: quick question Thor but since your king of the wired stuff but have you heard anything like this?

Thor: I have seen and heard many anything but this...... This is the hard to believe.

(Y/N): i know it's hard to believe but it's true.... All if it.

Steve: but still.... Do you have proof?

(Y/N): no I don't.

Clint: oh wait Wanda you can use your mind trick on him.

Tony: ya let's see if he is telling the truth.

Natasha: guys i don't think that we should-

Wanda: it's fine I-I'm willing to do this.

Pietro: sis...

Wanda: it's alright i got this.

Wanda went up to (Y/N) and started to use her powers to go into his mind and see if he was telling the truth.

Wanda POV

With the help of my powers i use them to look inside of (Y/N) mind to see if he really was telling the truth and to my surprise when i started to see things that pointed to him telling the truth. She keep looking until she see a blonde hulk like man who had a smile on his face.

Blonde hulk like man: HA HA HA! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN YOUNG (Y/N)!!

young/past (Y/N): it's good to see you again grandpa all might!

Wanda in mind: all might?

I then took a deeper look in his mind and see two families. One a green hair man with a wife who was making things float around while there are another man and wife both being different type of blondes.

Young/past (Y/N): (happy) MOMMY! DADDY! look aunt uraraka is making them float! Do you think i will have a quirk like that?

(Y/N) mother: sure you can sweaty.

Young/past (Y/N): b-but what if i am actually quirkless?

Aunt uraraka: don't worry you like your grandpa all might always say it's not the quirk doesn't make the hero.

Dad: ya and plus me and your uncle deku will train you to be the best fighter even if not.

Uncle deku: ya and i will teach you how to be a better fighter then even your father thinks he is.

Dad: WHAT DID YOU SAY DEKU!?!

Everyone laugh as i watch and I couldn't help but smile at the scene that i was seeing but as i go look at other memory's i see something that saddened me and made me feal bad for (Y/N).

Past/young (Y/N): (almost crying) p-please uncle deku s-stay with me.

I now see a really badly injured deku while a almost crying young (Y/N) kneeling down beside him.

Past uncle deku: y-you have to b-be strong (Y/N).

Young/past (Y/N): (crying) I-I don't think I c-can....

Past deku looks down and see that there is a cut on young (Y/N) knee so he put his thumb that had a cut on it on the cut giving young (Y/N) one for all.

Past uncle deku: w-with this you w-will now have my p-power that was past down to m-me from all for one's previous user a-all might and now y-you are the new user of the power.

Young/past (Y/N): r-really?

Past uncle deku: b-but remember.... A true hero (Smiles) a-always has a smile on there face.........

Young/past (Y/N): (Starts to cry more)

I look at it crying until i stop and leave his memory's.

3rd person POV

Wanda opened her eyes after looking at his memory's for 5 minutes in her head but to everyone else it was only a few second and when she opens her up they see something that scared them.

Pietro: are you alright sis?

Wanda: y-ya why?

Pietro: because your crying?

Wanda wipes her eyes only to find out that indeed she was crying a little bit but she wipes her eyes more and stops herself from crying more.

Wanda: y-ya I'm fine.

Steve: so was he telling the truth?

Wanda: yes he was..... Hew was telling the truth about everything.

Tony: .......wow ok then so...... Since you are a hero do you want to join the new avengers?

(Y/N): (smiles) sure why not?

Tony: wait what's your hero name?

(Y/N): Ulta might.

Timeskip

(Y/N) was now in his new room at avengers building and just getting use to his new room when he hears a knock on his door so he went to open it up only to see Wanda there.

(Y/N): hello.

Wanda: hello.... Can I come in?

(Y/N): ya come in.

(Y/N) let in wanda and she looks around the room and see he really doesn't have anything in it.

(Y/N): so what's up?

Wanda: well when I was looking around you memory's i accidentally stumble upon-

(Y/N): my memory of my uncle dying right?

Wanda: h-how did you-

(Y/N): i saw you looking at that memory.

Wanda: ya well i wanted to say sorry about your lost.

(Y/N): thanks and i wanted to say sorru about your lost too.

Wanda: (surprised) h-how did you-

(Y/N): well when look at that memory i think because you we're sad i was able to see a little bit of one of your memory that reminded you about mine. So I wanted to say sorry...... About your parents.

Wanda: (almost crying) thank you.... And sorry about........ your parents.

(Y/N): it's alright.

Wanda: w-well i think i should go to my room (gets up and walks to door but stops and looks at him) thanks (Y/N).......

Then Wanda did something she never has done before...... She kiss (Y/N)....... On the lips...... And the moment she realized what she did she left the room right away leaving both surprised at what just happened.

===============================================================================

(I do not own MHA and marvel. Please go support these properties by supporting the old/new owners and creaters. I do not own the image's, videos, and music. I only own the OC i made.)