Start of civil war

(I do not own MHA and marvel. Please go support these properties by supporting the old/new owners and creaters. I do not own the image's, videos, and music. I only own the OC i made.)

========================================================================================================================================

3rd person POV

Steve over coms: does anything look out of the ordinary?

Natasha over coms: so for nothing.

Wanda over coms: I saw a cute car. I want.

(Y/N) over coms: since your birthday is coming up why don't I get it for you.

Wanda over coms: why thanks you (N/N)!

Sam over coms: just get together already!

(Y/N) over coms: shut it!

Steve over coms: we got something.

Sam over coms: ya we got something else!

(Y/N) over coms: which is?

Sam over coms: I got something from a boat close to shore!

(Y/N) over coms: what is it?

Sam over coms: missiles aimed for the city.

(Y/N) over coms: on it.

(Y/N) quickly flys up and flys towards the sea and see a big boat with it slowly open up. He then see smoke coming out as he hears a big roar as the missiles start to fly upward into the sky as it then moves to fly towards (Y/N) and the city. As (Y/N) got closer to the missiles he punches the missiles destroying one of the missiles. (Y/N) then look towards the city and see the missiles getting closer to the city.

(Y/N): 1 down 5 more to go.

(Y/N) quickly flys to catch up to the missiles trying to stop it. He was able to grab the last two missiles but didn't know what to do with them. Then he got an idea to throw them at two other missiles knocking out 4 missiles out at once which left 1 last missiles. He then try his hardest to catch up to the last missiles as now he and the missiles are flying over the city.

(Y/N): shit come on!

When (Y/N) see a building coming in front of him and the missiles he quickly had to grab onto the missiles and aimed it up to the sky and try to move it into the sky and gets it into the sky above the city. But then something surprises him when the explosion goes off but is bigger then expected which knocks (Y/N) out cold.

Timeskip

(Y/N) slowly opens up his eyes as all he feels is pain. He slowly looks around to see destroyed rubble as he believes it was caused by him. He slowly get up only to see Natasha walking up to him.

(Y/N): s-sorry about the building. But I took out the missiles.

Natasha: this.... This wasn't caused by you.

(Y/N): then..... what did?

========================================================================================================================================

(I do not own MHA and marvel. Please go support these properties by supporting the old/new owners and creaters. I do not own the image's, videos, and music. I only own the OC i made.)