Part-7

**After jk breaks the hug**

Jk cups tae's face and says..

Jk: Tae I know we only know each other for few days...But I want to spend my whole life with you... Marry me...(seriously)..

Tae was too shocked to react..they weren't even dating but this man already asked him to marry him..

Tae smiled and nodded...

Jk smiles and tooks out a ring 💍 and puts it in tae's ring finger.

Tae: when did you buy this? You were already planning to propose me ??(shocked)

Jk: I planned to propose you the first time I talked to you.. let's just get married this week..what do you say..hmm?(teasing)..

Tae: No .. please...first we have to go to granny..and first you have to be my boyfriend and I have lot of plans..I never had a boyfriend..but I planned that when I will have one I will take him on dates..(tae says dreamily)

Jk(laughs):
Baby it's me who will take you on dates..and okay we will take it slow..and will go to lots of dates and we will marry after 3 months maximum..okay??

Tae nodded...

Tae: but why can't i take you on dates?? I have many things planned..I will also take you ..( pouts sadly)..

Jk: okay okay...and kisses tae's forehead..
Tae smiles and pecked Jk's cheek..

Tae: Thank you kookie....

Jk: okay now let's go to room ...and freshen up.. aren't you hungry??

Tae nodded..
They went to jk room...

Tae: your house is so dark

Tae: your house is so dark..you live alone right?? Aren't you afraid??

Jk: (went to his closet to bring clothes for tae)
Yes..I am afraid.. that's why I bring you here..
Tae understand he is teasing tae
Tae: (pouts)

You are so bad..

Jk: I know and take this and go..I will use another bathroom..and after changing come downstairs ..okay..?.

Tae nodded and went to bathroom..

***Jk was making food for both of them***
Tae came downstairs wearing jk's white shirt which is too much big for his delicate frame and boxers which was covered by the shirt.

Jk pov:
I was cooking 🍳 for my baby..and heard footsteps..I looked to the direction smiling and

Third person pov

H-e jjsbsbsnhdjjsbbs(jk whispers)

Jk's jaw dropped seeing tae like this..tae was looking beyond adorable and all jk wanted was to kiss him breathless..

Jk went to tae in trance and picked him up bridal style and places him on kitchen counter..

Tae yelped at sudden act..
Jungkook was looking at tae intensely..

Tae felt so tiny under his gaze ..

Tae: k-kookie w-why you looking me like that?(tiny voice)

Jk:Like what?(deep voice)
Tae shivered at his deep voice..

Tae: i-i am h-hungry..l-let's just eat please...(playing with fingers)

Jk: then what about my hunger?I am hungry too (says while kissing tae's neck)

Tae felt tears forming in his eyes...he knew what jk wanted..but he was not ready yet..this was all new to him..

Third person pov:

Jk started to kiss his neck,jaw..

He unbuttoned first two buttons of tae's shirt and dropy the shirt over his shoulder..and started kissing his shoulder...his one hand went inside tae's shirt and rests on the curve of tae's tiny waist and another was holding his nape..

Jk's hand went from tae's waist to his nipples...

Tae couldn't control himself anymore..he let out a sob...

Jk immediately looked at his baby.. seeing him crying broke his heart into million pieces...
Jk immediately understands the reason of his crying...

Jk: B-baby  I am sorry..I didn't know you don't want this..I am sorry.. I will not do anything... please don't cry..I am sorry I made you uncomfortable..I am so bad baby . please forgive me...(cupping Tae's face)..

Tae stopped crying and says...

Tae: Y-you didn't do anything wrong..I am sorry.. please don't blame yourself.. it's just that I never did this..you can do whatever you want .. I will not cry anymore I promise.. please don't be sad ..(feeling guilty)..

Jk: Tae I love you for who you are ..not for your body ... You have to tell me when you are uncomfortable and we have to tell each other what we feel ..right??

Tae: I understand kookie...u don't make me uncomfortable when u k-kiss me..b-but I am not ready for this yet ( tiny voice)

Jk: I am sorry baby...I couldn't understand..next time tell me everything .. don't hide anything.. okay??

Tae : I promise...

Then they ate their dinner together and went to bed....
.
.
.
.
.