Part-50

Tae went to Jungkook and took the ciggerate from his hand and threw it away.

Tae: Didn't I say you I don't like it's smell...(cutely glaring)..

JK: Did I disturb your sleep... I am sorry (low voice)..

Tae sat on Jungkook's lap making him shocked and hugged him tightly...

Tae: I am sorry I should have listened to you once...

JK: what are you saying?

Tae: Jimin hyung told me everything (looking at Jungkook with sad eyes)..

Jungkook lightly careesed Tae's cheeks..
JK:I am sorry for making you cry(glossy eyes)...

Tae: No no.. you didn't do anything.. sorry for the words I said earlier. Please don't be sad. I was scared. I am nothing without you kookie.. I was feeling horrible (shaky voice)..

Jungkook quickly hugged him..

JK: I will never let this happen again.. I told hyung not to do this.. I am sorry for cancelling our date. Believe me I didn't have any idea about these...I never intended to make you cry.. I would rather hurt myself than making you cry(shaky voice)..

Tae: Please don't say this.. I am sorry..(kissing all over Jungkook's face)...
i-i love you so m-much(crying)...

JK: I love you more baby.. you can't even imagine...

Now please don't cry .

Tae nodded..

JK: let's celebrate your birthday yeah?(wiping Tae's tears with his thumb).. I don't wanna see you cry anymore....

Tae looked at Jk with his doe eyes..
Tae: You are not sad right?(his lips unconsciously made a cute pout)...

Jungkook smiled and said

JK: If you are with me, I can never be sad..(pecked tae's forehead)...

Tae started sobbing..

Tae: You are too nice.. I am so bad(sobbing covering his face)..

JK chukled..
JK: Don't be this much cute now.. You don't want to limp in the morning right?..

Tae punched Jungkook's shoulder with his tiny fist and hugged him tightly..

Jungkook smiled at his cute behaviour and engulfed him more in his embrace..

Both spent their night like this , in each other's warmth..... ^_^

Author's Note:

Dear Readers thanks for reading my story. Let me know if you want this story to be longer or not.

Have a great day... Love you all💛...