Human.

Alice's P.O.V.

"...A which" The word echoed through the Room causing everyone to go quiet.

A which. April? The thought is crazy, April is no which she is human. Plus all of the witches Died Almost for centuries ago.

But..the more I think about it, the Less crazy It sounds

Ever since April 16th birthday crazy things have been happening to her..But that doesn't mean she's a witch!

"I think you may have young April, mixed up with someone else." Aro said.

The vampire shook his head. "No. no! I don't! she said the girl With the name April last name Cullen!"

"Who said?" Aro asked.

"She likes us to call her Mistress, But I overheard her say once that her name Was...Clarissa Volkov," The vampire answered.

Sulpicia Looked over to Aro. "Aro, This woman he speaks of bears the last name Of that which that came and visited us Almost for centuries ago."

Aro Looked to his wife then back down at the vampire. "How does this, Clarissa. Know of April?"

"she said..The girl..is her daughter." At the vampires words Rosalie let out a loud growl.

"April is MY daughter!" Rosalie Hissed.

The vampire looked at her. "Not by birth."

Rosalie Growled at him and stepped forward Towards the vampire But before she could get any further she was stopped by Emmett Who grabbed her by the waist.

"You are the Blonde vampire she was talking about." The Vampire Stared at Rose. "You are the one Mistress Hates the most,"

"Why does she hate rose?" Carlisle asked.

"Because she raised her daughter." He answered. "You are all in danger! Mistress Is coming for all of you!"

"Why is she coming for us?" Athenodora asked.

The vampire turned to her. "Because of the Girl!.if you do not all wish to die, you must get rid of the girl!" At his words My family and the volturi Growled.

"No one is getting rid of My MATE!" Jane growled.

The vampire looked to Aro. "You MUST! I've seen what Mistress Can DO! I've been on the other end of her Raft before!..And that girl, is just like Mistress!..Only Mistress Says that she stronger! Mistress Says that that girl can do things that she can't!.And if that girl Is stronger then Mistress, Then I would not be afraid of mistresses Raft!"

"My mate is NO WHICH!" Jane growled. "She is human!"

"She's not, Mistress Said the girl is a which to!" He said.

Aro Got up from his throne and the study to make his way down the steps towards the vampire.

"If what you say is true, then allow me to see." Aro Stuck out his hand for the vampire to take. "With one simple touch, I can see every memory and thought You have had."

The vampire stood And put his right hand in Aro's Who wasted no time wrapping both of his around the vampires one.

With every second that Aro Stood there  His facial expression changed And then after a good minute he let go of the vampires hand Looking the vampire up-and-down in shock.

What did he see?
Hes in more shock then When he 1st met Bella is a human.

"Well brother, what did you see?" Caius asked.