CHAPTER 3

Suthanu sat packing her things, they were leaving for Hastinapur. She saw the five gems in her hand, the ones which she took from her brothers' bracelets.

Suddenly the sound of drums were heard, she moved out of the tent to see what was happening.

Many soldiers and royals who participated in the war were gathered, they were to leave for their respective places.

Suthanu looked around as her eyes fell on the royal princesses, she immediately spotted two princesses, her friends, the daughters of Maharaj Virendra, they were from the kingdom Kalinga !! Rajkumari Anitha and Rajkumari Vanitha.

Suthanu chuckled softly remembering the way they both fought with, and felt jealous of each other when they came to Panchal, the first time she met them, ofcourse, the sisters fought for love, and they fell in love with none other than our Prathi !!

A sad smile betrayed her lips remembering the way she and her other four brothers teased Prathi to death.

FLASHBACK :-
[Continuation of the flashback in the last chapter]

The siblings sat down, busy with their works, Prathi with some paperworks, Som with some cooking experiments, Kirti with his practices, Shatanik with his pets and Shrutsen with his books.

Suthanu chuckled seeing her brothers who had exactly taken after her fathers.

"I have a good news" Kokila said entering.

"Your Devi maa and Yudheya have come to Panchal to see you" Kokila said as the siblings squeeled.

Suthanu ran to the entrance and saw everyone there.

"Bhaiyaaa !! maaa !!" She shouted in excitement as she ran and hugged Yudheya to which he reciprocated excitedly.

The brothers followed as the mother and son came to the room, they sat chit chatting and the queen cuddled her daughter and her sons.

The siblings left to play as Devika entered Kokila's room.

"Maa, shall I take them to Shivi ??" Ask Devika to Kokila.

"Sure putri, their your children, I'd be happy, they will get mother's love through you" Kokila replied as Devika grinned.

"We sisters decided to take them to our places often so that they don't have to feel the pain of being seperated from their parents at this age Maa" Devika said as Kokila nodded.

"You can take them dear, surely but please stay here for two or three days, they've come here yesterday only" Kokila said

"Sure maa" Devika replied.

Meanwhile the siblings had an amazing time with each other. Prathi enjoyed too but not for much time.

As the siblings were playing, Suthanu spotted two girl, probably princesses, she was confused, all her ten uncles had a son each not any daughter was born.

"Who are they ??" Thanu asked Prathi.

"No idea" Prathi shrugged not knowing the problems he'll be facing because of them.