prologue

( y/n) : your name.

( L/n) : last name.

( h/c) : hair color.

( e/c) : eye color.

( y/a) : your age.

( f/f) : faforite food.

( f/d) : faforite drink.

To the story:

sans pov

Papyrus and I are going to my old friend Toriel's house today to visit, it's been 2 weeks after Frisk freed us from the underground and they also promised me that they would never [ RESET] again.

now we are both standing in front of my old friend's house " COME ON SANS !." said papyrus.

"Okay bro." I said.

Then Papyrus rang Toriel's doorbell then not long after that Toriel's door opened and revealed a teenage girl with (H/C) and (E/C) hair like diamonds.

"Yes? Is there anything I can help you with." asked the teenage girl gently.

I blushed hearing her soft voice " her voice is so soft!?" I thought.

"SANS!!" Yelled papyrus.

"a-ah!? yes paps what's wrong?" I asked.

"You just kept quiet sir... are you okay?" asked the teenage girl.

I nodded my head nervously "Yeah... I'm fine." I answered.

"Then both of you please enter first... sorry for my impoliteness just now." said the teenage girl.

then the two of us ushered into toriel's house, then we went to the living room and saw only frisk who was painting something.

"HELLO FRISK HUMAN!!!" said papyrus.

frisk then looked at both of us and smiled then they hugged us " * you tell sans and papyrus that you miss them *."

I then hugged frisk back with my lazy smile "Me too kid." I said.

then frisk let go of their embrace and we both sat on the sofa, frisk returned to drawing and accompanied by papyrus while I was sleeping as usual.

"Sorry to bother you all... this is your two drinks and cake." said the teenage girl.

then she put 2 cups of tea with cake on the table, I looked at her then looked at the table.

"Is she a maid here?" I thought.

"I want to ask you something... is it okay?" I said.

SHe nodded "What do you want to ask sir?" said the young girl.

"uhh... who are you and why are you here?" I asked.

I then saw her shocked face " ah!! sorry I forgot to introduce myself!! my name is ( y/n) ( L/n), I'm here to take care of frisk for the an few months because mrs. dreemur and mr. dreemur are on their month honey." answered (y/n) with a smile.

" oh? so her name is ( y/n) ... but why can't I see her on any timeline and why only now I can see her." I thought confused.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!!!" said papyrus.

(y/n) nodded then she looked at frisk "do you want cake too frisk?" asked (y/n).

frisk nodded " *you said yes and asked for cake as usual.*"

"Okay!! Please wait a little longer Frisk!!" said (y/n).

then she went to the kitchen then i looked at frisk "hey kid... since when did she take care of you?" I asked looking at (y/n) going.