part 1

||A few month later||

( y/n) pov

"Sis don't go!! I want to come with you!!" cried lily while crying.

I don't know whether to feel sorry or sweatdroop, I then hugged lily and stroked her hair gently.

"lily... you can't come with me there, who will take care of you when I'm working? And mommy will be lonely if you come." I said softly.

" B-but ( sob)... lily wants to come with you sis ( n/n)!! Lily doesn't want you to be alone there!!" said lily.

I let go of my hug and smiled softly "I'm not alone there Lily ... there are Sacred and White who will accompany me there, and there I also have good neighbors." I said.

"But what if your neighbors are evil and you will be hurt by them!?" said lily scared.

"lily... you're still a kid but you're acting like the eldest now." I thought sweatdrop.

"No really... they're all definitely on good terms~ but if anyone dares to fight big sis... I'll fight them until they get away frome big sis." I said.

Lily slowly stopped crying "Really?...." Lily asked.

I nodded "okay if you say that." said lily.

"Smart lily~ now don't be sad if your sister isn't around and don't forget to take care of mom and help her too." I said.

lily nodded then I held my suitcase then my mother came with something in her hand.

"Are you ready to go (y/n)?" my mother asked.

I nodded "Yes ma'am ... and what did you bring?" I said.

I saw a small red box that was so beautiful, then my mother gave me the small box.

"I want you to accept this little box and take good care of it (y/n)." said my mother with a smile.

" Why?" I asked.

"Because I feel that the necklace will help you someday." my mother answered.

"necklace?" I thought confused.

I nodded and put it in my jacket, then my mother hugged me tightly.

"I will miss you very much (y/n)." my mother said.

I hugged my mom back "Me too mommy." I said.

|| ( y/n) wearing now||

For jacket with ( f/c)