part 2

( y/n) pov

"...dreams." I said surprised.

I was so confused why he was hugging me like this then I felt my clothes wet and I saw Dream crying while hugging me.

"dream!? why are you crying!!!" I said surprised.

"You're back!? You're finally back (y/n)!!!" said dream happily.

what he said made me confused "what does that mean?" I thought.

"...what do you mean dream?" I asked.

he then looked at me in shock " you don't remember anything!? you've back to life again!?." said dream.

I widened my eyes " back to life and dream having a brother!?" I thought surprised.

"Wait ... who's Nightmare?" I asked confused.

dream immediately let go of his arms and looked at me in surprise "did you forget nightmare ( y/n)!? he was your friend and also my brother when we were together before the incident happened." replied dream.

"What happened? I'm still surprised what Dream said." I thought confused.

Then I saw a figure behind the tree which when I woke up, the figure had beautiful purple pupils like dream's but… I could feel a slight negative but harmless aura on the figure.

I kept looking at the figure until Dream shouted my name "( y/n)!!!" call dream.

"Y-yes!!" I answered.

I see dream's face which is very worried now " ( y/n) this time you look really weird!! what's going on and why don't you remember at all!!." said dream worried.

"Dream... (sigh) I'm (y/n) your new neighbor not your old friend." I said seriously.

"W-what..." Dream said surprised.

I saw a serious dream "I am your new neighbor dream... I am not your old friend." I said.

"but you should have half black hair ( h/c) instead of hair ( h/c)?" asked dream.

"I've woken up like this dream." I said.

then he looks sad makes me feel sorry "if this is you ... it means ..." said dream.

I then hugged dream gently while stroking his back gently " I know you must miss your old friend ... but I'm not your old friend dream, really." I said.

dream hugged me back then i looked at the figure and saw a skeleton like dream but he was wearing purple with a crescent shaped crown in the middle.

I felt familiar with the skeleton until suddenly I saw a vision but it wasn't very clear.

I saw a girl like myself along with the skeleton I saw just now sitting quietly under a tree that had golden and black apples.

they both look so calm then i see a bunch of mobs? go to the skeleton and... bully the skeleton!?

I widened my eyes when I saw the girl protecting the bullied skeleton and scolding the mobs.

then the girl healed the wound on the skeleton "oh!! she has magic too!!" I thought in awe.

The skeleton hugged the girl while crying and the girl smiled gently while stroking the back of the skeleton's body.

"I will protect you even if my life is at stake." said the girl.

[ WARNING!! BLOOD AND GORE!!]