1. blurwell academy

pov of y/n

pov of y/n

ANOTHER day at blurwell academy. imagine hogwarts for instance but less like a castle and more of a medieval academy. yeah, that's about it. I love mornings but it's quite bothersome when you start on the wrong note. for example, today I hurt my elbow on the bedpost then tripped over air. cheeky start. aria was fast asleep as always. I changed into a brown mid-thigh skirt and an off-white slip tank with a brown hoodie that could be zipped up. I styled my hair, though it didn't need much styling (let's pretend you have a wolf cut) I put on some laced socks with doc martins as well. 

aria woke up and got dressed as well. my uncle was the headteacher here but he was more like a father to me since he had been taking care of me since birth. you see my parents went missing when I was barely a few months old and left me on their doorstep. make voldemort real and give me a scar and ill be harry potter. my uncle and aunt loved me dearly in the beginning but my aunt passed away due to heart failure 2 years ago. he still loves me but he expects me to study every second of every day. anything less than an "A" would mean he was greatly disappointed with me. I couldn't date. boyfriends were off the limits, which didn't suck as much since not a lot of people intrigued me enough to be fascinated by them. I have a friend group, the best ever. that included aria, millie, will, noah and me. aria was the flirtatious type, millie the mom of the group, and will and noah were my neighbors since forever. I met millie and aria last year when we had a group project. 

"y/n are you lost?" asked aria as i slipped out of my daydreams. "no just zoned out for a bit" i replied smiling. aria and i  head off to the great hall ( imagine horwarts btw ). I ate a scone and aria ate some scrambled eggs. will joined us shortly after followed by millie and noah. will started, "so my mates coming here, today should be his first day" he looked at me as I banged my head on the table. you see every student that comes to this school has to be shown the property by yours truly. "can't he just bloody wander around and find his way around the school" I sighed as the others smiled. 

" Is he any good ?" I asked will. blurwell academy was famous for archery. "I honestly don't know," he said completely dissolved in his food. "brilliant" I muttered as the bell rang indicating we had to go off to our first class. noah and i had history first but I had to miss it to show around whoever. My uncle called me into his office, headmaster phillip. " oh perfect you're here y/n, this is louis partridge our new student " he said as my unamused face contortioned into a rather surprised one. he looked bloody amazing, the razor-sharp jawline, the chocolate brown eyes and the luscious brown mop of hair on his head. " im um- y/n, great meeting you" I said trying not to get flustered by the smirk sitting on his lips. did I mention how pretty they were ? he extended his hand as I shook it. his fingers were so attractive- I need to stop. " perfect y/n'll show you around I'm sure you won't fail to impress the teachers mr. partridge." my uncle said looking his way. " ill try my best," he said. his voice was so hot I could die on the spot.

I kept the unfazed expression on my face but it was almost fading. I turned around and walked out of the room as he followed. I showed him around as he remained quiet for the most part and when I was done I turned around and made eye contact with him, accidentally of course. he smirked deviously as he said "I like your eyes, they're certainly unique " he said as I gulped.

 "thank- you "I stuttered getting terribly flustered. the academy was huge and it took quite a while to show him around. I showed him to his next class as I went to mine. before entering he smirked at me and nodded. what is with this boy and smirking? I went to my next class with aria as I completely zoned out into thinking about louis. "y/n whats the answer" the teacher asked as I un-confidently said, " erm 15 ? ". 

"it's the ancient romans, ms. winter please pay attention in class, this is not like you." the teacher sighed as I apologized. "hey! y/n what's with that" aria asked as we head out of class. " i- erm don't know " stuttered. " you are literally the smartest person I know, I'm so confused" aria said. "I zoned out," I said looking everywhere else. "it's not like you to zone out," she said as we head to the library. noah was already sitting there as he waved at me and aria. we both went to sit next to him as millie came in followed by will who sat next to me followed by someone else. fucking awesome. louis partridge. will introduced him to everyone as he looked at me and said "I didn't know you were friends with y/n" he said sitting opposite me.

" yeah I've known her since a long time "will said looking at louis and then at me. aria kept staring at louis which made me queasy, not because she looked at him but by the way that he looked back at her. " oh y/n by the way you didn't tell me about what happened in class " aria said. " what happened " millie asked. " y/n got an answer wrong, like really wrong, she seemed distracted, by something or maybe....someone" aria said continuing " she answered 15 instead of ancient romans " aria laughed as i shrugged " i was just thinking about the test we have tomorrow " i said, aria never got on my nerves like this. "what test " everyone asked in unison except louis who seemed intrigued like he was watching a sitcom. "um you know the te-" but before I could make up a test the bell rang as I got up smiled then walked right out of there. we had archery now, thank god

I went to the locker room as we changed into the appropriate outfits. " louis is so hot isn't he y/n " aria said as i replied " i guess ". " i think he's into me " she continues. "aria shut up" is what i wanted to say " oooooo " is what i said instead. aria walked out before me leaving only me and millie as we both laughed " i thInk HeS inTo mE " millie said as we both laughed. im aware we shouldn't make fun of her like that but shes too much of a hopeless romantic. i went out and saw louis in his uniform. i stepped over my own foot and fell to the ground. fucking amazing just jolly. i stood up as fast as i fell down and looked around to see if anyone saw. louis looked like he was suppressing laughter. i went over to him and said " you dare tell anyone " he smiled and acted clueless " about what " he licked his lips. i rolled my eyes at him. " are you annoyed at me ?" he asked smirking and beaming with cockiness. " why would i be " i replied with the same tone and walked off.

this boy would be the end of me.

author speaks

alr yall like this ?

word count: 1,345 words.