2.sagittarius and gemini

my eyes aligned with the target perfectly as I pulled back on the bow

my eyes aligned with the target perfectly as I pulled back on the bow. the bow shot right onto the target. I looked at louis besides me who shot me a wink. if he thinks he can make me miss my target, he should think again. I picked up my bow and shot the arrow right next to the other one. then I looked at him and smirked. he shot two of his arrows right on the bullseye, huh I guess I have some competition. right then I saw aria go next to louis and flirt with him, why would that affect me? it wouldn't right? but it did. my next shot hit far away from the target, that awesome. millie shot me a " you good ?" look as I just nodded. soon after we were done with practice and millie and i walked to the great hall for lunch. I wasn't hungry so I ate some yogurt. I spent the rest of the day reading in the field. 

"didn't know you fancied reading" a voice called out. " well you don't know me either now do you? " I replied as a tall figure sat next to me. it was louis. " can I sit here ?" he asked. " well aren't you already ?" I replied. I kept my book down and looked up at him " so ?" I questioned. 

" what ?" he asked. must he be ever so clueless ? " why are you here ?" I asked. " oh I don't know just saw you out there thought id give you some company. and the fact 7:30 pm at night. " 

" well I like the night. the stars and constellations, I fancy them " I said looking up and lying down on the ground. " you see that's sagittarius, my sign " I said pointing up to the sky. " I'm a gemini, june 3rd," he said. I nodded.

" I can't get if you're quite annoyed with me or you fancy me ." me neither. "well I certainly don't have a blimey clue why you think I'd fancy you" maybe it's your eyes or your face, definitely that alluring voice " but just to be clear I'm not annoyed at you or fancy you ". "what a shame," he said pursing his lips. " what do you even mean by that, " I said almost in shock. " well it's just a shame," he said looking at me. " so where are you from " he asked. " why do you care ? " I retort. " cant you just give me a straight answer ? " he asked with a hint of annoyance in his tone. " I'm from oxford " I say looking up at him and plastering an evidently fake smile. "cool" he says as he lays down and stares at the sky for a while. the silence was blissful just two kids laying on the grass observing the stars align in estacy. 

"do you like vinyl ?" he asks as i didn't grasp the question. " hmm ?" i ask. " do you like vinyl music ?". "yeah i love it i replied now switching my gaze onto him. "cool" he says looking at me. i looked away as i got up.  " where are you off to ?" he says confused. " well- i have stuff to do back in my room " i say clearly knowing i had nothing to do. 

" can i at least walk with you " he asked as i refused. " no its fine really " i say. he nodds as he lays back down. i make my way to my room with aria sitting on my bed with millie. " y/n ! " millie and aria say excitedly, well millie looks more relieved to be honest. " we were talking about the dance ! " aria said getting up and almost pouncing at me. " the snowball ! " she said as i looked at her in shock. why would we be having one ? my uncle hates all such things. " what ? " i questioned shocked. " the headmaster announced we were having one at the end of the month " millie jumped in.