Luke: A Oneshot on His Own

Author's Note: Sorry for the late upload! This oneshot features an MC who's actually rather similar to Solomon (though I'm sure they can cook better than he can lol). They mess up a spell, and well... (Kind of felt like I was writing an event, but it's for Luke!)

"Whaa-! What do you mean you accidentally trapped everyone in this book!?"

I chuckled nervously as I explained to Luke what I'd done.

"You see, I was making a scrapbook, you know, for the memories. Solomon told me that if I used a certain spell, I would be able to make the pictures move. So after a couple of times practicing the spell mentally, I tried to cast it. Unfortunately, I pronounced a syllable wrong, and well.."

"So everyone's who's photos you already pasted got stuck in the book?"

"Mhm, and for some reason you and I weren't sucked into the book."

"So, what are you planning to do?"

I nervously laughed again, making Luke worry. "The spell doesn't work on me because I cast it, but I can still make you enter the pictures. If you manage to get everyone out of their pictures, then you'll all come back to out here."

"But how am I supposed to do that?"

" Tell them to walk towards the wall they were facing when they first got there, okay? It'll be a bit difficult for them to move, but they'll manage. Oh, also, take these scissors, it'll help you move through pictures and get to everyone."

Luke looked at me anxiously.

"Are you sure I can do this?"

"I trust you." 

*Luke's POV*

"I'll do my best."

Y/N gave me the brightest of smiles, and handed me my pair of scissors. They then recited a spell, and I found myself in a different place altogether.

It seemed to me that we were at Purgatory Hall, in one of the gardens. There were four walls of light of light enclosing us. A dusky hand waved in front of me.

"Luke?"

"Simeon!"

"Are you okay?" asked Simeon, worriedly. "You've been inanimate for a long time now. Almost like you were a statue."

"Y/N is still a statue." stated Solomon.

I quickly explained what had happened, and told them to move towards the bright light.

"Are you sure you want to continue alone?" asked Simeon, as he started to leave. 

"I'm not a child! I can do it!" I said confidently. 

The two others left.

*Y/N's POV*

I could see everyone in the picture moving around, and Luke seemed to be telling the other two exchange students something. He waved his hands, almost dramatically, and soon Solomon and Simeon were walking towards me.

*Luke's POV again*

When I entered the white space on my left, I could barely move. Woah. This feels weird. I should probably use those scissors now.

I fished them out of my pocket, and started cutting. This was very weird, because it felt like I was cutting clay. I managed to cut a large line, big enough for me to pass through.

I found myself suddenly in Levi's room. The Avatar of Envy was with his brother, Avatar of Greed. The two were trying to figure out why 'Y/N' was a statue.

"Oi, chihuahua! Where'd you come from?" asked Mammon.

"I'm not a chihuahua!"

I proceeded to explain our situation to them. 

Leviathan's eyes lit up. "So it's like the manga where the protagonists get stuck in their computer!?"

"Uhh, sure."

They proceeded to get out of the room, while I set myself with the task of scissoring my way to the next picture.

The next picture was set in a cafe somewhere in the Devildom. Asmodeus and Satan were there. Neither of them noticed me at first.

"Y/N!? Are you okay?" asked the Avatar of Lust in a high pitched squeal.

"They don't seem to be.. real." said his brother. "Oh hey, Luke. When did you get here?"

"And how?" asked Asmodeus. "These white walls-"

I cut him off, and explained everything. Satan asked a couple of questions, and I tried to answer them best I could.

"I see." ended the Avatar of Wrath. He dragged Asmo away, and they went through the wall.

I proceeded to snip my way through the next wall. Heh, this is kind of fun.

The next place I found myself in was what seemed to be Belphegor's attic room. Beelzebub was there with his twin, sitting on the bed. 

"Hey, Luke. Any idea what's going on?"

"Yeah, Y/N is a statue. Something is wrong."

I quickly explained everything to them.

"C'mon then, we need to go now." said Beel to Belphie.

"Do we have to? Its so quiet here-"

The Avatar of Gluttony's stomach growled. 

"Fine." said the Avatar of Sloth, dragging himself towards the wall of light. Beel followed.

I set myself to snip away to the final picture. It was in the Demon Lord's Castle. Lucifer, Diavolo and Barbatos were there.

"Ah Luke. You're here." said Barbatos. "I was expecting you." My baking mentor smiled brightly.

"Barbatos has already explained everything to us, so we were only waiting for you." said Lucifer.

Diavolo let out a hearty laugh. "Too bad we couldn't stay longer. It would have been fun."

Lucifer sighed and shook his head. "I don't see how staying here would be fun. It's literally just a copy of part of your castle."

I followed the 3 demons outside.

*Y/N's POV*

I nearly jumped out of my skin when my 12 friends appeared out of nowhere. Most of them wore questioning or annoyed expressions. Oops. 

I chuckled nervously as Lucifer began to question me. After what felt like an hour everyone finally left. (That is, except for Luke and Solomon, since they wanted to help with the scrapbook.)

A chorus of thanks to Luke was heard as everyone started to leave. Lucifer was the last to go.

"Thank you... Chihuahua." He left.

"I'm not a Chihuahua!" raged the little angel.

Same old, same old.

:D I finally finished this. I'm halfway through Beel's oneshot, so I'll be uploading that soon. 

PS: What do you think Unit song #0014 'Passion' is going to be like? The teaser has already gotten me very excited.