I just do what?

(Donnas POV)

As Salvatore and I finish our meals we go after our "siblings" and Ethan Winters.

Salvator- "So where do you think they went?"

Donna- "Probably where Rose is."

Angie- "Agreed, so let's go fat asses and see the drama before things go back to normal."

Donna picks up Angie as we started to look around the castle till we find then and when we did we saw Alcina talking to Ethan as Karl just watches.

Angie- "God I hope we didn't miss anything."

We walk closer to hear what's going on.

Ethan- "Did they stop doing it or are they still doing it?"

Alcina- "I don't know, sometimes I have Rose with me but other times I trust my girls."

I look over to Karl.

Donna- "So did we miss anything?"

Angie- "Yeah stuff hit the wall?"

Karl- "No but you did make it just on time, it just started."

Salvator- "I hope they end soon I have to go back home, I think I lift the T.V on or I didn't feed my dog."

Karl- "You have a dog?"

Salvator- "Yes, it's an experiment that I keep tied up."

Angie- "Too bad Mother Miranda didn't do that to you."

I flick her forehead and she just inhaled in pain.

Angie- "What was that for?"

Donna- "You know why."

She looks up at me and sticks her tongue out, we watch as Arthur checks his daughter up and down and Alcina scolding her daughters. Bella and Cassandra were upset by their mother scolding them but Danella just had a straight face on with no emotion but by the looks of her eyes, she was about to try in a few seconds.

Alcina- "Now apologize to Mister Winters before he decided not to let you come near his daughter again."

They all want up to Ethan all in a straight line and apologize.

Alcina- "Good, now go to your rooms and think of what you have done."

Cassandra, Bella & Danella- "Yes Mother."

And just they that they all flew away, Alcina look down at Ethan and smiled at him.

Alcina- "I am so sorry Mister Winters if there's any way I can repay you, ask and you shall receive."

Ethan- "It's okay I-"

He looks at me and Angie and smiled.

Ethan- "Yes actually can you let me drop Rose at Donnas place."

Alcina- "Excuse me?"

Ethan- "Yeah um you see I would like you to drop off Rose at your sister's place then soon the next day to your brother Salvator."