TWO

Three days later, Mina is in her locker room to assembled her ninja tools in order to prepared herself for her regular missions as Kakashi interrupted.

" Yo." Kakashi said.

" Stop scaring me like that." Mina said.

" Sorry. It seems your clan is also a sharingan user." Kakashi said.

" The Shimada Clan were an excellent sharingan users. We are better than the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha relying the power of hatred while the Shimada Xlan relying on the power of love, friendship and trust."

" Probably you are the most talented one." Kakashi said.

" Maybe." Mina said. " But the most important thing for me is my loyalty to the Leaf Village. Maybe one day, I could become the next Hokage in the future."

" Your dream to become the next hokage. So that was your reason." Kakashi said.

" There are several members of Shimuda Clan who were devoted Leaf shinobis." Mina said. " Shimuda Leaf Special Task Force are the current military police of the Hidden Leaf. I just can't wait to joined that force which could help maintained peace and stability of the Hidden Leaf. Some members of the Shimuda Clan who were Leaf shinobi are gone out of mission." 

Meanwhile, Mina's cousin Keiro Shimuda (14) is out on the mission.

" Regular missions are tougher than I expected." Keiro said.

Keiro realized that he lead himself into the trap set up by the shinobi of the Hidden Stone.

Keiro activated his sharingan. Later, Himiko Shimuda (13) killed three Hidden Stone ninjas who were trying to set up an ambush.

" Looks like the Hidden Stone are trying to ambushed you." Himiko said.

" Good timing you're here. We better head back before the other ninjas from different village spotted us." Keiro said as he and Himiko were teleported.

Nightfall, back at the Shimuda Compound.

" I'm home." Mika said.

" Wow. Mika. How is your training now?" Himiko asked.

" I'm doing great." Mika said.

" Shimuda Leaf Special Task Force are already picked you as a candidacy to become a member of Shimuda Leaf Special Task Force." Keiro said.