FOUR

Keiro and Himiko were headed to the middle of the forest.

" Save your energy." Keiro said.

" Who said I'm weaker than the most of the members of the Shimada Clan." Himiko said.

Then, the ninjas of the Hidden Stone surrounded Keiro and Himiko. Suddenly Itachi came out of nowhere and takes down every single ninjas of the Hidden Stone Village.

" Looks like you can't do some regular missions without backup plan." Itachi said.

" We know Itachi." Himiko said. 

" It seems you monitoring the movements of your clan." Keiro said.

" Yes I am." Itachi said. " I still checking on them to make sure that they won't do anything stupidity."

" Itachi. Why not chose some Uchiha ladies who were Chunin-leveled to be recruited to ANBU Black Ops." Himiko said. " Despite the Uchiha's policies became crunchy."

" Me and Lord Danzo have been planning to recruit earlier despite the Uchiha restrictions put it on the Uchiha Leaf Police Force." Itachi said.

Now Itachi, Keiro and Himiko were continued to kill many shinobis of the Hidden Stone Village. Later, the trio managed to massacred all the shinobis of the Hidden Stone Village.

" All clear." Itachi said.

Meanwhile, Hiruzen and the others were talking about Itachi and Mika.

" Let's talked about Itachi first." Danzo said. " He is well-talented. He is a perfect recruitment for ANBU Black Ops."

" I doubt he is." Hiruzen said.

" What about Mika from the Shimada Clan?" Koharu asked.

" She is currently scouted by ANBU." Danzo said. " I doubt she and Itachi will have great teamwork."

" She was a granddaughter of our old friend Nakura Shimada." Homura Mitokado said. " I doubt she will become as powerful as Nakura."

" Mika is the heiress of the Shimada Clan." Danzo said. " She is always remained loyal to the Leaf Village. She is now focusing on regular missions while she is not yet in Jonin Rank."