THREE

" We are not like the Uchiha Clan which is there hasn't been any members of the Uchiha Clan who were joining the ANBU Black Ops. They were trained to become the policemen while some women are doing chores." Mika said. " That was my concerning."

" It would be better if we prohibited every Uchiha children from enrolling the academy." Keiro said. " But we must make policies with the help of the Councils to convinced them that the Uchihas cannot be trusted in some ways."

" Prohibit the entire Uchiha members from attending the clan meeting." Mika said. " We Shimada Clan are still the most excellent sharingan user. However, the Uchiha Clan wanted is to governed their own government for themselves. That's why we can't tolerated."

" That's why we need to take precautions." Mika said. " Our clan has been the most trusted ally of the Senju Clan since the time of Lord Tobirama Senju the Second Hokage, who is the one who really didn't trusted the Uchiha Clan."

" The ANBU Black Ops are already carefully monitoring the Uchiha Clan's moves." Himiko said.

The next morning, Himiko and Keiro were gone on the regular mission while Mika is busy doing regular mission as a member of Shimada Leaf Elite Task Force and being scouted by Danzo's foundation. Later, Himiko and Keiro were being pursued by the shinobi from the Hidden Stone Village.

" They're Stone shinobi." Himiko said.

" They're trying to ambushed us." Keiro said.

" I still have no clue what are they want from us?" Himiko said.

" They are awared that we are agents of the Fourth Hokage." Keiro said.

Himiko and Keiro activated their respective sharingans.

' Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!' Keiro and Himiko were both said.

They killed several shinobi of the Hidden Stone Village.

" We must not let our guard down." Keiro said.

" I don't want Mika to find out that we are in serious danger." Himiko said.

" We must be brave. I doubt that Mika will become an elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf in the future." Keiro said. " The other members of the Shimada were already continued their active duties as an elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village."