Chapter 21

SMUT LMAO there's honestly not much to this chapter. Also I've realized this is slowly turning into a smut shot 😂😂😂 but get it I guess🤪

     I woke up with kisses being planted all over my face "Kou let me be, I'm sleepy" I mumbled swatting him away "what am I doing? I'm not touching you" I heard from behind me. I snapped open my eyes and sat up to see Tetsu laughing his ass off only inches from my face "Tetsu you asshole! Why are you here?" I yelled throwing my pillow at his head "we're leaving in an hour and we decided to get breakfast before we got on the train" he rolled me off the bed "Tetsu you dipstick, you could've injured me again!" I yelled standing up "you're perfectly fine kitty" Kou said handing me my medicine and a bottle of water. I let out a dramatically long sigh and downed them with the water "need to check under my tongue?" I asked "no kitty I trust you" Kou said kissing my hair "but I don't, open up" Tetsu said looking into my mouth for pills "all right nothing there, we're good to go, Im going to get Keiji" I looked around "where is Keiji?" I asked when I didn't see him anywhere "he's downstairs checking us out of the hotel" Kou said stuffing clothes into a bag "ah okay" I took my bag and went into the bathroom "I'm showering, want to join me Kou?" I asked seductively, he vigorously nodded his head and followed me into the bath. After I closed the door behind us I was once again pushed up against the door "god the things you do to me kitty" Kou growled into my ear "mmmmh" was all I got out before he attacked my neck with nips, kisses, and hickeys. "You're wearing entirely too much right now. Shall we take off a few layers?" he asked licking my ear "nghh mmhm" I hummed. He stepped back and took his shirt off of me and threw it on the floor and before taking my underwear off he put a bag on my cast "safety first" he smirked getting back to it "nghh Kou we have less ughh than an hour to get ready" I said in-between moans and grunts "fiiiine but I'm fucking you senseless in that shower" he growled turning me on. He put me down, stripped his clothes, and turned the shower on "just looking at you makes me rock hard" he grunted licking his lips. I shivered even though I was getting in a hot shower "Kou if you're gonna fuck me, do it fast and do it hard" I gasped when he grabbed my semi-erect penis "that's all I needed to hear" he said pushing me into a wall and sticking two fingers into me. I moaned as he thrusted them in and out at an inhuman pace "god Kou just fuck me already" I moaned out frustrated "as you wish" he whispered in my ear ramming his dick into me, I moaned loudly as he thrusted into me deep and hard "ahh fuck Kou, yes!" I repeated. He hooked his right arm under my leg and lifted it to get more access. After lifting my leg he pounded further into me "oh fuck Kou" I moaned out "god kitty, you're so fucking hot" he grunted pulling out and turning me around. He lifted me against the wall and thrusted back into me "fuck mmmf" he pressed his lips against mine and nipped at my bottom lip. Biting down too hard he drew blood "do you like biting kitty?" He asked thrusting slower "depends on if I get to bite you back" I replied licking my now swollen bloody lip. I could feel him getting close as I asked "bite me all day kitty" he said lowly in my ear. His thrusts became faster "I-im close Kou" I said biting into his shoulder as I came "I'm not done yet" he said putting me down and bending me over the side of the tub, I was overstimulated and panting and as he finished in me.

Tell me to stop writing smut for the love of God. But lemme know if you want a smut shot book with different characters or a y/n. I'll take suggestions as well if y'all want, until then Kittybear out✌️