34 ~ I'm a woman, Mia

Faiza's Pov

Not knowing who called Taehyung as he seems so angry and I am afraid to talk to him right now, he is acting a bit aggressively. He is driving the car silently, none of us are talking.

"We are here—" He declares and I see I'm already in front of Hoseok's apartment. I unclip my seatbelt and was about to open the car door but he held my wrist softly.

"Please take care of yourself and don't go outside without bodyguards." He says softly and I nod with smile.

"Come here." He spreads his arms apart, calling me for a hug and I hug him tightly. He kisses on the top of my head and clutches my cheeks softly then peck on my lips, I blush.

"I need to go. Bye—” I bid him and climb down from the car. When I already reach near the entrance, I turn around once again to see if he is there or not, I see his car is still there and he is looking at me worriedly, I wave at him one last time, he waves back and step inside.

I tap the bell and waiting for Hoseok to open the door but instead of him, I see Mia is standing there while regret and embarrassment are written all over her face.

"Faiza, I-I—”

"May I come inside first? Then we will talk—" I smile at her to ease the situation.

"Y-yes, please, I'm sorry." She says and bites her lower lip, I step in and close the door behind me. I take a seat on the couch and she sits in front of me while looking down, I sigh.

"Why are you here?" I ask softly, she suddenly gets up from her seat and takes a seat beside me then, clutches my hands tightly with her hands.

"Faiza, I-I'm sorry, I don't know how to ask forgiveness from you but—"

"Why are you telling me sorry when you shouldn't?" I smile and she looks at me with her beautiful black eyes.

"I did wrong, Faiza." She gulps and I sigh.

"You did nothing wrong, Mia." I assert gently.

"I did wrong, Faiza, I involved with someone while I'm a married woman, I did so wrong." She looks dow, tears are rolling down to her cheeks.

"You involved with someone because your husband didn't treat you properly, stop saying this type of nonsense, everyone deserves to be happy no matter what." I pause.

"If your husband could treat you well then, you would never try to do this, Mia, it's a human nature to find happiness and there is nothing wrong about it, we are human, not robot. It's just I'm feeling bad that you have chosen the wrong person again." I sigh and wipe her tears.

"H-how could you—-" Her voice cracks and I smile again.

"I'm a woman, Mia and being women doesn't mean only we have the inly responsibility to make everyone happy, men have some responsibilities to make us happy as well and when they failed, we should point it out and make everything clear." I sigh and she suddenly throws her hands around me, hugs me tightly.