Chapter 14

Y/N POV

I wake up and James was still asleep. I texted Jake and asked if we could hang out today and he said yes. We'll be meeting each other at Starbucks at 12:30. It is 10:00 right now.

"James,"I whisper. James slowly opens his eyes and looks at me.

"What?"he asks.

"We need to leave. I'm going to Starbucks with Jake at 12:30. It's 10 now,"I say.

"Ok,"he says.

Me and James leave and go home. When we got home, James sat on the couch and just stared at me.

"What,"I laugh.

"I'm tired. Wanna take a nap?"he asked.

"James I love you but I need to meet Jake at Starbucks at 12,"I smile.

"Please babe,"he pouts.

"Fine,"I sigh and he takes my hand and we go upstairs into the bedroom. We lay in bed and James faced me.

"I love you,"he said.

"I love you too,"I smile.

It is almost 12 and I needed to get up and get ready. James is asleep and I try to get up quietly. James opens his eyes slowly.

"Babe?"he asks.

"Yeah,"I say.

"Where are you going?"he asked.

"I'm going to Starbucks with Jake. Remember?"I ask.

"Oh...yeah,"he says sadly.

I get dressed and I go into the living room. James was sitting on the couch and watching tv. He noticed me and got up.

"Do you have to go?"he asked.

"Yes James,"I smile.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry babe. I'll see you later,"I say.

"Bye baby. I love you,"he says sadly.

"Love you too,"I shut the door as I walk out.

I drive to Starbucks and when I got there, Jake was already there. He was sitting at a table. I walked over to him.

"Hi Jake,"I smile as I sit down.

"Hey y/n! You look so beautiful,"he smiles.

"Thank you,"I smile.

We order our drinks and we talk for a little bit. I leave soon and I go home. I walk into the house to see James asleep on the couch. I smile to myself. He's so cute. Soon it was 5:30 and I started to make dinner while James was still asleep. I decided to make pasta. As I was making the pasta, I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind. I smile. I turn around to see James. His hair was ruffled and he had a cute smile on his face.

"Hey babe. I missed you,"he smiles.

"Hi. I missed you too,"I smile and I kiss him.

"I see you had a good nap,"I say as I continue to cook.

"Yup,"he says.

"Um babe can I ask you something?"he asks.

"Yeah what is it,"I smile and turn around to face him.

"Does Jake have a girlfriend?"he asks.

"Uhh no. Why do you ask?"I ask.

"Oh no it's nothing. Just curious,"he smiles.

JAMES POV

"Do you like Jake?"I ask him.

"Sure. He's cool,"I lie.

Y/n finished making the pasta and we sat down at the table to eat. To be honest, it's really good.

Y/N POV

"Wow this is really good. Thanks for making dinner,"he smiles.

"No problem,"I smile.

"Want to do something tomorrow?"he asks.

"What is it?"I ask.

"I don't know. Whatever you want to do,"he smiles.

"I'm sorry James but I'm busy tomorrow. I'm spending the day with Jake,"I remember.

"Oh um that's cool,"his smile fades.

"Are you okay?"I ask because he looked upset.

"Yeah I'm good,"he tries to smile.

We were so tired so we went to sleep.