Chapter 22

Y/N POV

It was the next day and it was 1:00. I'm gonna apologize to James today. I leave Jakes house and I walk home. I got home and I opened the door to see James on the couch with another girl. They were kissing. James noticed me and they stopped kissing.

"Oh um hey y/n,"he said.

I shake my head and I ran out of the house and ran as fast as I could. Tears were streaming down my face. I ended up going to Starbucks. I bought a drink and sat down. I never thought this would happen. What kind of guy would date someone then go out with another girl a day after? I cry even more. I loved him. Couldn't he see that? I guess not. I need to go home but I don't know how. James is there with another girl. I check my phone and I got a lot of texts from James like:

"Baby come home"

"It's not what it looks like"

"Come home"

"I'm worried about you"

"Where are you"

"Come home baby please"

I start crying even harder. I wanted to hug him right now but I can't. He kissed another girl. He broke up with me and he called me baby? Who does he think he is? He's a jerk. I know we broke up but he was just doing that to make me jealous. It kind of worked. He broke my heart. I need to go home soon. I'm just not in the mood to talk to James. I walk home because there's supposed to be a storm soon. I walk into the house. James saw me and got up right away and faced me.

"Can we talk?"he asked.

"No James. I'm not in the mood,"I say.

"Please. Just hear what I have to say,"he said.

"No James. Just leave me alone. I don't need you. I need want to see you again. Leave,"I said.

"Let me explain,"he said.

"There's nothing you need to explain. You kissed a girl a day after you broke up with me,"I say getting angry.

"I know. I'm-,"he said but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry my ass! You're a jerk James. I hate you. Nothing you say is going to make me forgive you,"I say madly.

"Please babe I'm-,"he said but I cut him off again.

"I'm not your babe! You're an asshole,"I say and I run into the bathroom and I lock the door.

Tears stream down my face.

"Y/n please open the door,"James said calmly.

"No! Leave me alone James!"I yell.

"Open the door. Now. We need to talk,"he said.

"I don't wanna talk! Leave me alone James! I don't like you anymore,"I yell.

A few minutes later, James was banging on the bathroom door. I started to cry.

"Open up. Now,"he said madly.

I can't take this anymore. I can't stay in here forever. I open the door to see an angry James. I was crying so much.

"We need to talk,"he said.

"No we don't,"I yell.

"Yes we do,"he said.

"James I don't care about how sorry you are. You break up with me then I go to Jake's house because I needed to get you out of my mind. Jake said I should talk to you so the next morning I came here to talk to you and saw you kissing another girl. I ran away because I couldn't stand being around you anymore. By the way, Jake is my friend. Nothing more. But you just thought that if you got with a girl a day after you broke up with me, it would make me jealous. And yeah. I am jealous. Pretty fucking jealous James. You broke my heart. I can't believe you James,"I say as tears stream down my face.

"You're right. I should of treated you better. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for fucking up everything. This is all my fault. I regret what I did. I know that you don't want to get back together with me but just know that I'll always be here for you if you need to. We can be friends. I'm really sorry,"he said.

"Fine. Whatever. Just get out of my house. I never want to see you again,"I say while crying.

James packed up his things and left.