Chapter 6

(Look whats back!!!)

Y/N and Steve both still happy about what happened the night prior. Now were they about to step out of the friendzone? The signs point to yes.

Steve went for a morning run with both Bucky and Sam like always and Steve just wouldnt stop talking about his night with Y/N. Telling them about everything.

"But I dont know if I should ask her out." Steve says.

"You're an idiot if you dont." Sam says.

"We dont not just hear you talk all lovey about her for about an hour, just so you can say you dont know if you should ask her out." Bucky says catching his breath.

"Either you ask her out or I'll do it for you." Bucky says.

"Look I like her yes and last night was amazing. But... Im worried okay." Steve says.

"Why? She likes you. You two just make sense. Whats the problem?" Sam asks.

"Tony." Steve says.

"Ugh, really Punk. Forget about that asshole. I knew I should of killed him." Bucky says.

"No. Its just he broke her. I many be ready after what he did, but she might not be. She might be scared. The last thing I want to do is push her to date me when she has a bad fear of being hurt again." Steve says.

"Steve, you're an idiot." Bucky says.

"Why because he cares about how she feels?" Sam questions.

"Yes. If you think she will be afraid you will hurt her then you're an idiot. Everyone knows you would never hurt her or anyone for that matter. She knows that. If she agrees to date you then she wont be in fear of being hurt because you would never hurt her." Bucky says.

"Yeah I get that. He has a point. I say go for it." Sam says.

Steve looked at them both and knew he had to go for it. Cause he liked Y/N and he knew he would never hurt her and that meant she most likely knew it too.

Y/N was making some coffee in the kitchen talking with Nat about the night with Steve and Y/N couldnt help, but smile  the whole time.

"I just feel so happy. I cant explain it." Y/N says.

"Sounds like love to me." Nat says.

"Nat... We arent dating." Y/N says.

"But you want to date him right?" Nat asks.

"If he asked yeah. Would that be wrong though? I mean I got my heart broken, but Im ready for someone who I know wont hurt me." Y/N says.

"No its not wrong. Sometimes when our heart breaks we find an new love that we know will never break us. And for you thats Steve." Nat says.

Nat was right and Steve was the best one for Y/N. Y/N just hoped Steve would hopefully feel it to and ask her out.

"Hello ladies." Tony says walking into the kitchen.

"Stark." Nat says giving him a death glare.

"Ohh if looks could kill. I'd be dead right now." Tony says.

"You should be after the way you treated Y/N and Steve." Nat says.

"Yes cause that is you business. Y/N listen I want to apologize. Im sorry. I was an idiot. I made a mistake. I want you and I to try again." Tony says.

"No." Nat says.

"I believe I was talking to Y/N." Tony says.

"I dont care. You cant just worm your way back in." Nat says.

Nat placed herself in between Y/N and Tony and then Steve walked in with Sam and Bucky.

"Whats going on?" Steve asks.

"Tony thinks he can worm his way back into Y/N's heart. Trying to fake apologize." Nat says.

"It wasnt fake. I meant what I said." Tony says.

"Yeah right." Sam says.

"The tone of your stupid voice says everything. You just dont like Steve and Y/N near one another." Bucky says.

"Wow you really are stupid. Im trying to say I was not in the right with how I was treating people." Tony says.

"Fake ass apology Stark." Nat says.

Steve really didnt want to hear any of this and he didnt want Y/N to either. So he took her hand and lead her down to his room and closed the door.

"Sorry, Doll. I just didnt want either of us to fall for his tricks. That tone he was giving well..." Steve says.

"Its the tone he uses to trap his prey." Y/N says.

"Yep. He knows what he is doing. Look if you want to be with him again then its okay." Steve says.

"What? No. But if you do thats okay." Y/N says.

"I dont really want to. I just know I cant trust him." Steve says.

"I know neither can I, but if Nat wouldnt have got in the middle I might of fallen for the charm again. Its kind of hard to resits." Y/N says.

"To be honest. If he came to me and no one was around and he said what he said I too would have broke. He is just that good." Steve says.

"I guess when it comes to his charm we both can fall for it knowing the out come. Guess we have to keep someone else near by at all times." Y/N says.

"Yeah... Or we could... You know..."Steve says.

"What?" Y/N questions.

"If you were say dating someone else and Tony put his charm on would you fall for it?" Steve asks.

"No, would you?" Y/N asks.

"No." Steve says.

They just starred at one another for awhile before Steve spoke again.

"So if we were to start dating we wouldnt have to worry about Tony and his charming tricks." Steve says.

"Yeah. I guess not. Wait... Are you asking me out?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah.. Kinda. Well not kinda... Yes. I wanted to since last night." Steve says.

"Really?" Y/N questions.

"Yeah. I like you alot and I want to see where this will go. Y/N, I would never hurt you and I know you would never want to hurt me. I like being around you. And last night getting to hold your hand and kissing you just felt right. So Doll, would you like to be my girl?" Steve asks.

Y/N didnt even need to think on her answer she knew what she wanted.

"I'd love to." Y/N says.

She wrapped her arms around Steve's neck and kissed him. It was now official Y/N and Steve were dating, but once Tony finds out he will make it his mission to watch them fall apart.

A/N: Okay... Sorry not sorry, but to me a jealous Tony is kinda hot. So Im going to make him act like a jealous ass cause I just like it when he wants what he cant have)