Chapter 3

Y/N looked very fancy in her red dress. A red dress with some black heels and a beautiful diamond necklace.

"So beautiful. Thanks for saying yes." Tony says offering her his hand.

Y/N took his hand and he helped her out of the car. The cameras were on them and Tony just placed his ark around Y/N's waist and lead her inside.

Tony the whole night kept Y/N close to him. He pushed away any men who would want to take his girl.

Tony brought Y/N to the dance floor and he held her as the dance. His hands went lower on her waist. He placed his forehead to hers and kissed her lips.

The kiss got alittle heated and Tony's hands went alittle lower until Y/N stopped him.

"Tony.." Y/N says.

"Just keep saying that Darlin." Tony says.

He went to kiss her again so she lightly pushed him back so he couldnt.

"Darlin whats the matter?" Tony asks.

"We are at a gala and on a dance floor. There are people around." Y/N says.

Tony took her hand and took her with him. They got to the car and Tony drove them back to the Compound. He leaded her down to his room without anyone knowing.

"Now you can leave and you dont have to do this, but you are so beautiful." Tony says moving her hair from her face.

She was like putty in his hands. So she couldnt handle it. She jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her and he placed her down on the bed.

The next morning Y/N woke up alone and she got out of the room quickly. She didnt want to get caught and she got into her room and touched her lips and her neck.

"Really? You slept with Stark?" Wanda questions.

"I told you so. Stark did it again. Y/N should I hit you for being so dumb?" Nat asks.

"Ugh. Nat, you got Wanda involved?" Y/N questions.

"She just wanted to help. Stark played with Steve, Y/N. He really..." Wanda says.

"Stop it. Steve told me to be with Tony if I wanted. Why is he the only one who that doesnt get in my business with Stark?" Y/N questions.

"Because he believes that Tony can change for the right person. But..." Nat says.

"But nothing. Please get out." Y/N says.

They looked at one another and walked out of Y/N's room.

(5 Months Later)

Tony had been so sweet to Y/N it was like they were in a relationship and it was amazing because Y/N felt loved

Tonight Tony was taking Y/N out for a date and she was now planning on telling Tony that she loves him. What could possible go wrong?