Chapter 4

Y/N planned a night for Tony so she could tell him that she loves him. She was all dressed up when Nat and Wanda walked in.

She was wearing a little black dress that showed up her figure. Nat knew that dress up thing was Y/N gonna tell Tony that she is in love with him.

"Y/N, you arent leaving this Compound. You cant go anywhere if it includes Tony." Nat says.

"Nat, stop. Five months is enough." Y/N says.

"Y/N she is trying to help you. She says he is treating you like he treated Steve." Wanda says.

"Yes, he is distant and not always there. Only loving on you when he needs it. Only going places he wants. Hardly seeing him. Y/N then there is you. Like Steve, your always there for Tony. You stay in his lab to be with him. You go where he wants because you just want to see him. You sleep with him when he wants it and he doesnt do it for you. Y/N please dont say you love him." Nat says.

"Well I do and just because its the same pattern doesnt mean... Oh Im so stupid." Y/N says.

"No your not. You just fell under the spell." Nat says.

Y/N was hurt yes because she does love Tony and she thought Nat wanted Tony back with Steve. In the end Nat, Wanda, Bucky, Sam, Clint, and Bruce were all just trying to help her not get hurt.

"Nat please tell me. Why did Steve and Tony really break up?" Y/N asks.

"Ask Steve." Nat says.

"Did he love him? Did Steve love Tony?" Y/N asks.

"Ask him." Nat says.

"Well if you two would get out I need to change and then do some things." Y/N says.

They left her and she changed out of the dress. She took off the heels and her make up. She put on some sweatpants and tank top, got her slippers and walked out.

She went to Tony's lab, but on the way she stopped at the gym where Steve was working out with Bucky and Sam. So she walked over to the door and leaned on the door frame.

"Hey Rogers." Y/N says.

"Yeah?" Steve questions.

"Can you meet me in my room in 20?" Y/N asks.

"Umm... Sure. Any reason?" Steve asks.

"None that I want anyone else to know about. Meet me there?" Y/N questions.

"Sure Doll." Steve says.

She walked off cause Steve to give Sam and Bucky a questioning look only to get shrugs. Y/N walked into Tony's lab where he was working.

"Hey." Y/N says.

"Look Im almost done here and then..." Tony says and looked at Y/N.

"Darlin, I thought we had plans tonight." Tony says.

"Things change. Well except you." Y/N says.

"What does that mean?" Tony asks.

"Its means the patterns everyone was pointing out are real. Your doing to me what you did with Poor Steve. Now I understand why everyone was telling me not to go for your charm." Y/N says.

"Y/N..." Tony says.

"No Tony. You dont care about me. I didnt want to believe anyone else, but then I was told the comparisons and I realized the truth. I just like Steve mean nothing to you. Its all about you. The great Tony Stark and no one else. So this whatever it was is over. Im not gonna be treated this way." Y/N says.

She went to walk out when the door closed on her.

"Let me out Stark." Y/N says.

"No." Tony says.

"No? No what? No you wont let me leave?" Y/N says.

"No! You dont end things with me. I do the endings." Tony says.

"Well too bad pretty boy. I did it first. Now let me out." Y/N says.

"No." Tony says.

Y/N crossed her arms glaring at Tony and all he did was do the same.

"Hey Tony, did you know your lab door was locked... Oops." Bruce says.

"No oops Bruce. Thank you. Good luck Stark." Y/N says.

Y/N walked out of the lab and she went to her room. Her heart felt full of sadness and hatred for Stark. Then there was a knock at the door and so she got up to answer it.

The one at the door saw that she was about to cry. He knew just why she was about to cry so he pulled her close to him. She placed her head on his chest and started letting the tears fall.

"I know Doll. I know." Steve says and kissed the top of her head.

A/N: Hey everyone. Enjoying this book? Please let me know I love reading your comments.