crush - danny knutelsky

I've got a crush, but she's got a boy 
But I still watch from afar 
And she knows my name and I know her number 
But you can't come down to me

-------------------

Tws: swearing, abuse, sexual assault, rape, blood

------------------

Summer went by really quickly, none of them realized and it was the first day of school. Nick was pretty nervous since it was his first day at his new high school but he was also happy since there was Clay and Karl. It made him less nervous but what if he wasn't in the same class as the two? What if someone there finds out he's gay? What will they do? Will he get bullied again? Will it get worse?

Questions were going through his mind if he should or shouldn't go but he was just overthinking...right? He was an overthinker which made him more nervous and stressed but soon enough he heard a honk outside his door, he totally forgot that Clay was picking him up for school.

He took his backpack and rushed to the door. Before leaving the house his took his keys, phone and wallet. He sat in the passenger's seat next to his boyfriend who was sitting in the driver's seat. Clay took his hand into his, Nick melted at his touch, and he did love it. He was so gentle with him, unlike his ex...

His ex would never listen to him, he would always ignore him but when Nick ignored him, he would get mad at him and well..hit him. But as they dated more it would only get worse. Whenever Nick was talking to someone else, he would get extremely mad and jealous which would always come to an argument.

He would hit Nick and yell at him for the stupidest shit ever. For example, Nick was once talking to Karl and Nicks boyfriend at the time he would drag Nick by his wrist making bright dark red spots on his wrists, then he would throw him against the wall and start yelling at him. When Nick would start to tear up or cry, he would slap him, many times.

Sometimes he wouldn't accept the word 'no' or 'stop'. (Yes, it is in the way you're thinking.) he would continue even though Sapnap tried to push him off or kick him off but the never worked. It only made him want to continue, more painfully and roughly.

This happened multiple times in their relationship, after Nick told Karl about all of the things that Caleb did Karl went to his house since he went there to pick Sapnap but he never really questioned it even though he knew something was wrong and that Caleb was a mother fucker who didn't deserve Nick.

When Karl heard what Caleb did to Sapnap he immediately went to his house. He was angry, and I mean really angry. When they got to Calebs house Karl didn't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell. He simply kicked out the door and break the door in half. He could care less.

Nick stayed in the car as Karl told him because Karl wanted Nick to stay safe and he scared to go in so he just stayed there. When Karl managed to find Caleb, he would punch him right in the face making his nose bleed without saying a single word. Caleb was now laying on the floor with a bloody nose and a confused look on his face.

Karl only smiled at the bloody nose and punched him many many times. Caleb now had a bloody nose and lip with bruises on his face and a black eye. Karl was pissed. "what the fuck is this for?" Caleb shouted. "for what you did to my best friend you dirty fucking bastard." Karl was staring Caleb dead in the eyes, he really wanted to kill this mother fucker. Karl threw his last punch before going out of the house with some blood on his fist from the punching.

Karl got in the car, Sapnap only stared at him. "w-what did you do-?" Sapnap asked nervously he had no idea why he had a bloody fist but he had a though. "i just taught him a lesson that bitch deserved, no need to worry about that bastard anymore. Now let's go home." Karl said as he started the car, they were now on their way home. Both of them stayed quiet the whole car ride home, enjoying the comfort silence.

Now fuck the past and focus on present tense.

As Nick and Clay got to school Clay showed Nick where's the principal's office so he could get his classes. Luckily for Sapnap he was in the same class as Dream and Karl. That made him happier. He got to his first class which was History. 'the most boring class as the first class? Great I can get some sleep I guess' he said to himself as he sat next to Dream.

Lesson went by quick, they were only watching a movie. Next on the list was English, I mean English was alright, not too hard not too easy. Again, it went by quick. Only a few classes remained until lunch time, biology, math, chemistry and p.e..

It was now lunch time, Nick made his way to cafeteria with Clay next to him. They were talking about some random stuff or where could they go together and they came up with an idea to go to the movies. As they got cafeteria a few people were staring at them, Clay didn't even notice that someone was staring at them.

They got their food and looking around for a table to sit at. Nick was looking around for an empty table but he felt something grab his hand, it was Clay gragging him to a table full of people or Clays friends.

"hey guys" Dream said as made his way to the table with Sapnap following behind "yoooooo green blob is back" said a short black hair with a dark blue Baine on. "sup mr. Wastaken" said a tall brunette with brown fluffy hair and white cloud goggles on. "hey Sapnap" said Karl that was sitting next to the tall brunette with goggles.

"come sit down" Dream whispered to Sapnap as they sat down. Sapnap just stayed queit as the other ones talked. There was also 4 other guys, one had green hair, green eyes and green and lime hoodie. Next to him was a shorter red-haired guy with red and black hoodie one. On the other side of the table was a brunette with glasses and red hoodie and blue eyes, next to him was a taller male with blue hair, dark brown eyes and light blue hoodie.

"i forgot to mention, so uh.. This is Nick or Sapnap. My boyfriend" Dream said with his around Sapnap and a big smile on his face, Sapnap stayed queit and smiled. "aww! Im happy for you dreamy poo!" "thanks bad" Clay said giggling at the brunette. "anyways this is Darryl but we call him Bad, then this is Zak or well, Skeppy the couple that has been existing for the longest, and the biggest ship. Then here's Karl you know him uh,,next to him is George the colorblind one. Then here's Sam and Ponk. The 'sTrAiGhT' ones" Clay said in a mocking tone introducing everyone to Sapnap so he would know who everyone is. Sapnap only nodded and giggled.

<time skip>

School had ended and the group decided to go to the skate park at 6pm. Nick and Clay went to Clays house to watch a movie since it was like 2:37pm. They got there and went to Clay's room. Nick jumped on the bed as Clay lained next to him. The movie had started, they were watching call me by your name. Maybe like an hour had passed and Sapnap had fall asleep cuddled up next to Clay who just smiled at his lover.

Clay stopped the movie so it wouldn't wake up Nick by any chance, he took his phone and opened discord to see if something happened in their server. Nothing special happened just Karl and George in a vc while rythm was there with them. He checked what the two were listening to. The song that was currently playing was teen romance by lil peep. He didn't think much of it, they got pretty close recently.

Whenever Clay would go to their discord server, he would always see the two talking for hours, again he didn't think much of. I mean they just friends, right? Karl is straight, isn't he? Clay would always ask himself but he would just forget about it anyways.

But the one question that was going through his head was 'they are just friends, right?'

--------------------

Word count: 1499

-------------------

It's me!
I'm the only thing you got
I'm the only thing you need
So can't you
Can't you see?