ONE.

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

"WHAT DOES SUEÑITO MEAN?" CATTLEYA QUESTIONED. HER, MIGGY, ROSA, AND SEDO STOOD ACROSS USNAVI'S BARTENDING AREA, WITH CURIOUS EYES.

"Sueñito? It means little dream." Usnavi answered. "That's it?!? No story?" Sedo further questioned, clearly not satisfied with the answer. "Can we go in the water now?" Miggy spoke up.

Cattleya turned around to her group of friends. "Let him explain." Cattleya said.
She then turn back around to the older man in front of her.

"All right. All right. Everybody sit down, sit down." Usnavi instructed. Suddenly the children clamors in yeahs and yays
as they all sat down at colorful boxes
near them.

"All right. It's a story of a block that was disappearing." Usnavi began. The kids
shares a look of interest. "Once upon
a time in a far away land called Nueva
York, en un barrio called Washington Heights." Usnavi continues.

"Say it, so it doesn't disappear." Usnavi instructs. "Washington Heights!" The children simultaneously respond.

"All right, all right, Oye, Oye, Oye." He said over the kids giggles. "The streets were made of music." Usnavi concludes before making a rhythmic beat on the bench he's sitting on. Enjoyment and curiosity spreads on the all children's faces specifically Cattleya.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Usnavi laid flat on his back sleeping
while Sloane, rests her head on his chest, sleeping as well. With both of their Legs and arms intertwining with each other.
Sloane moved out of Usnavi grasp and faces the wall mostly in irritation of the alarm clock. This cause Usnavi to adjust his position and lay on his stomach.

"Amor, apaga esa bulla." Sloane mutter
in Spanish.

Usnavi only groans, reaching over and turning off his beeping alarm clock that
is busy disturbing him and his girlfriend sleep. Usnavi simply grunts sleepily and then sighing heavily while staying in the same position.

Hearing movement behind her, Sloane opens her eyes and then peaks over at
her boyfriend who was now half awake and sitting up at the side of their small bed. Usnavi stares at the wall infront of him specifically the old pictures of his childhood.

"Hey pop." Usnavi drowsily greets. He stares at one photo at a time with many
of the memories flooding into his head. "Best days of my life." Usnavi adds.