◇How you meet◇

Th3s3 4r3 4ll 1n Y/N's p0v ~Gh0st

EDD

I sighed softly as I opened the back of the back of the U-Haul (I think they have those in the UK, correct me if I'm wrong-). I started taking some boxes and taking them inside my new house. A brunette boy walked over when I was on the 3rd box-?

"Hi, I'm Edd!" He greeted, holding his hand out.

I set the box down on the sidewalk and wiped some sweat off my brow. "Y/N." I shook his hand.

"Pretty name!"

"Thanks."

"Do you need help with the boxes?" He pointed at the U-Haul.

"I'd love some help!" I smile. He smiled back, taking off hid hoodie, wrapping it around his waist before grabbing a box, carefully and following me inside.

We started small talk and talked for hours and hours. He realized the time and went on his way. I smiled as I unpacked a few boxes before falling asleep on my new couch.

TOM

!!TW!!
MENTION OF ALCHOHOL

I'm a bartender. That's it. That's how I met Tom.

He was performing songs with his band on stage while I was on my shift. They all took a small break, I dont blame them they've been up there for an hour. The others ordered food and Tom walked over to the bar, sitting down.

"3 shots of Smirnoff." He says.

"Coming right up." I nod and made his shots, handing them to him.

"Thanks." He took them all without a problem.

"Impressive."

"What?"

"Its impressive how you swallowed those without gagging." I answer. He nods.

"Y/N."

"Tom."

"Nice to meet you."

"You, too."

We talked for a good long while before he had to go up on stage and my shift ended but before he went up I gave him my number on a napkin.

MATT

I worked at a old thrift shop full of old mirrors, novelties and antiques. It wasnt the best job but, it pays the rent.

It was a slow day, I leaned on the counter, on my phone. I heard the door's bell thing ring. I looked up and there was a ginger man in a purple hoodie and a green overcoat. Eh, I'll admit he was sorta cute. I shrug it off and looked back at my phone.

He came back to the counter with a few things. "Wow, you really like mirrors and novelties." I commented.

"Indubitably!" He grinned.

I smiled back and ring up the stuff and he paid.

"You seem cool." He complimented, handing me a paper and leaving.

I looked at it and VIOLÀ IT WAS HIS NUMBER-

I GOT A CUTE GUY'S NUMBER I JUST- WOW-