111 years later

"Versona de toro, Versona de tora, Versona de to-" I took a gasp of breathe as I saw Damon standing over my body.

 "y/n!" he said, "Damon...whats happening?" I asked "Bonnie has risen you from mothers deep sleep." he replied, "Thank you Bonnie, but how did you know I was sleeping and that I wasn't dead?" "You haven't rotted at all and I heard your heartbeat ." he replied

I looked down at my arms to see my pale skin. I looked up at Damon. "Why did you dig me up?" "Um long story short we need to go to Orleans to show you weren't consecrated."

"y/n how old were you when your mother put that spell on you?" Bonnie asked "18, why?" I replied "No reason but, were you put asleep in 1864?" "Yes." I replied 

"I think my mother knew my brothers were getting turned and she didn't want my magic to be replaced with vampirism." I said "That actually is a really good point." Damon said "How long has it been?" "111 years." Bonnie said.

"Wheres Stephan?" I asked "On his way to New Orleans with Elena, Elena is Katherine's doppelgänger. Bonnie explained to me. "Wow, I've missed quite a bit."I said, "Yeah, we should probably start driving, it will be a long trip." "Ok, lets go." Bonnie said gathering her things." 

"The cars through these doors." Damon said pointing to a red door. I followed him out to the car and sat in the back seat. "I looked out the window while we drove threw the country, and city.

 Soon it got dark and we stopped at a motel. We checked in and walked to room '137'. Damon opened the door with key we got at the front desk and we walked inside. 

"I only booked two beds because I thought the corpse would lay on the floor but now-" he started "I can still sleep on the floor but I might not even sleep I've gotten 111 years of it." "Ok I guess." Damon said 

"I'm going to go walk around." I said before exiting the room into the hallway. I walked outside into the parking lot.

And then suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me into an empty alleyway and I heard a mans voice say "What are you doing out late at night?" and then the man pinned me against the brick wall. I closed my eyes and and let out a blood curdling scream, while I felt magic flow threw me. I Heard him scream in pain. "What... are....you doing .....to m-" and then silence. I saw his limp body, and bloody face on the ground when I opened my eyes. 

I ran past a gas station and a small market and then I ran into the parking lot and then into the lobby. I was walking threw the hall and and knocked on room '137' Damon answered the door and he saw me in tears. 

"Whats wrong y/n?'' with concern lacing his words "A man.. he pulled me in an alleyway and I didn't know what to do.. and I heard him scream and the I looked back at him and he was dead...I-I killed him, Damon, I killed someone. I said between cries. "Whats happening?" Bonnie asked. "I'll tell you in the morning Bon Bon." Damon said 

Damon embraced me into a tight hug. "What...do I do with his body?" "I'll take care of it in the morning." Damon said. He went back to bed while I sat on the floor knees to my chest thinking about what I had just done. 

For five more hours I looked at the black night sky thinking about the body that lay in it. Soon the sun started to rise as the sky turned orange. Damon woke up Bonnie after his phone buzzed he called it an "alarm". Damon left for 5 minutes to take care of the body. 

"What happened last night?" Bonnie asked sleepily, my stomach tightened at the thought "I...um, I killed someone....on accident." I said not looking at her facial expression. "oh, I-" "It's ok, i'm fine" I cut her off. 

"Lets get on the road." Damon said walking back in the room as Bonnie and I's heads turned towards him. "Ok." Bonnie replied quietly. I followed them out and closed the door shut. Damon gave the receptionist the key and we walked to the parking lot. I got into the back and sat quietly the hour ride we had left to New Orleans.

We arrived at a tall white, house where a red car was parked in the front. Stephan and Elena sat on the front step. Damon wasn't lying she was definitely Katherine's doppelgänger. I stepped out of the car and Stephan and Elena stood up. "Stephan can I talk to you?'' Damon asked him. Stephan nodded and they walked away. 

"Hi Elena I'm Stephan, and Damon's sister." I told Elena "Hey." she replied in a chipper tone. A minute later Elena said "You should meet Rebekah and Hayley." We walked inside to see a blonde girl and a brown haired girl "This is Hayley and this is Rebekah." Elena said Hayley was the brown haired girl and Rebekah was the blonde.

"We know Bonnie, but not you." Rebekah said, "I'm, y/n Salvatore, nice to meet you." I said "I'm guessing you were brought back from the dead or daggered in a box, because you clothing is dirty and well...out of date." Rebekah said, "Actually my mother put me in a 111 year sleep until Bonnie woke me."I explained, "Oh, well either way this calls for a shopping trip!" Rebekah said.

"Who is our new guest?" an English accent asked, "This is y/n Salvatore, and y/n this is Rebekah's brother Niklaus." Hayley said, "Hayley, you know I go by Klaus." Niklaus said. "Ok, whatever we were just leaving." Rebekah said, "And where are you going?" "None of your business, Nik." Rebekah said while walking out of the door with Elena, Bonnie, Hayley and I behind her. 

We got in a dark red car with no roof Hayley sitting in the passenger seat, Rebekah driving and Elena on my left while Bonnie was on my right. We arrived at a store and Rebekah compelled everyone to leave the store so we had it to ourselves.

"Ok everyone except y/n start picking out cute clothes no offense, but you probably won't have cute style since you don't know the recent style." Rebekah said and I sat on a leather couch, until everyone had a pile of clothes ready for me to try on. 

"So y/n, how long have you been out of your casket?" Rebekah asked while handing me a dress to try on. "One day.'' I said "And what did you do yesterday then on your first day back to walking around?" she asked 

"Well for most of the day I was driving here and then we stopped at a Motel." I said while walking out of the dressing room to show them the dress. "Also since I wasn't really tired I went out, and well I...uh killed a person...on accident of course." I finished, "A stunned expression was on their faces all except Bonnie's since she already knew. 

"Anyway, how does the dress look?" I asked "Ravishing!" a familiar voice said I turned around to see Klaus sitting in another leather chair. I rolled my eyes and turned to get another thing to try on from Rebekah. I closed the curtain as I tried on another, and another until we finally got to my last thing to try on. I wore a dress that was on the top of the pile and I threw away my old dress. 

Rebekah compelled the cashier to give me my clothes for free. Klaus managed to convince Rebekah to let him ride with us. Now Bonnie sat in the front with Rebekah and Hayley while Klaus was in the middle of Elena and I.

Once we arrived back to their house and I got out. "What is that?" Klaus questioned pointing the my right shoulder. "A birthmark." I replied "Thats not a birthmark, thats a crescent symbol!" Hayley said while pulling her sweater off and showing an identical one on her right shoulder. "What does it mean?" I asked "It's a werewolf pack... that is triggered by killing someone." she said with wide eyes. I gulped hard. I was horrified.

*********************************************************************************************

First part bestie. I decided to quit my other one because I hated it and now I'm doing this on that I like a lot better than my other on so thats a good start. lol. l hope you are liking this story so far. thanks for reading. pls come back to my next part I will be updating soon.

-Hannah <3