infinity exists in everything

No one pov

???? : hi my name is Daniel ( not real name ).

Everyone looked at the new person he
Was a little shorter then ains and have a silver color glasses with black with highlight of brown and with eye color of brown ( it's pretty much thats how i look ) and wearing a lab coat with a black shirt and a black jean and with brown sandals with normal black sucks with a mask on his face and a cup of coffee in his hand .( i try find somthing close to it )

Daniel : so we are here to see the true color of some one he is not somebody special but it doesn't matter couse of the actions he done we reactin to those action and his life and his reasons .

Bakusquad : wait wasn't we suppose to react to bakugo ?

Daniel : i said the same thing are you guys idiot or something ?

Most of the peaple saw or know bakugo as a pure talent and smartest person is now shocked this analyst doesn't see him much .

Bakuhoe : WHAT THE F*** YOU MEAN IM NOT SPECIAL I'M GONNA KILL YOU .

Ains : i do like to see how you want to do it 😈

Bakuhoe : im-

Daniel : i got headache shut that big mouth of yours yelling and barking doesn't make your smal d*** become bigger .

Some ppl at same time : Ooooo

That shut the smal dog mouth .

Daniel : so my analysis on him he is a piece of garbage and a mmhh how i say it a excuse of human being .

All : ......

Daniel : what ?

All : wait THAT IT ?

mina : isn't something more ?

Daniel : oh ya sily me

Some sigh of relief couse it concerning when a analysis only say something like this about someone .

Daniel : he is a explosive trash 🙃

All : .......

Daniel : what expect more about a trash ? Plus it's better if we get him in middle of the crimes red handed don't you agree ?

Daniel said with a sadistic smile .

Daniel : so i start a video of izuku in another universe he changed his name here :) no spoilers .

(I can't tel different between the fonts i use i just write normally or like shouting)

(I explaine the videos so i can write there reaction easier so it won't be awkward i use B font so you can tell it's the video they see )

We see a adult human tokoyami bleeding from for head is on the ground then a man with white haire wearing a blindfold tgey have similar outfits the look like this

???? And

Tokoyami we see the mistery man talking to tokoyami untile he yelled gojo sensei wacht out .

Gojo turn around and see this boy name izumi kota is around his students age so he didn't attack at first he dodge and made kota trip and fell on he is knees wile the white hair man sitting on him