cars and cry's

1 step forward, 3 steps back

I hit my head on the steering wheel. And let out a cry 

Flash back. 

I called you on the phone today.  Just to ask you how you were. 

"tsuki you're coming tonight right." "Why would I come to that dumb party filled with people I hate. It's really a dumb question." 
"Oh sorry tsuki, I'll see you on Monday then"

All I was speak normally Somehow I still struck a nerve

End of Flash back 

Does he hate me too. "Filled with people I hate" d-does that include me. Should I give him space again he seems to like it.  He wouldn't want to go to the party with me anyway. 

With that my eyes that already were blared with tires started to overflow. 

I slowly lift my head to see my face in the rearview mirror. Of course he wouldn't want to go with me. Not with these ugly freckles. 

You got me fucked up in the head , boy never doubted myself so much like, am I pretty? Am I fun, boy?

No he's not that shallow or he wouldn't even talk to me. "Tadashi, get out of your head." I say to myself as I hit my head on the steering wheel for the second time in the last 20 minutes. 

And why would he think I'm ugly if we've been dating for a year. Why do I give him the power to do this to me.

I hate that I give you power over that kind of stuff.

And with that I pick my head up turn up the music and put the car in drive. If he won't go then I will.

As the street lights start, so does the little race of rain drops on the window as I drive. 

Even the sky is hurt. I start to smile as the song changes and another slowed song plays. It's just the type of day it is. The ones that make you want to curl up in a blanket sink into your bed and watch movies and listen to music all day. And maybe cry.

I would grab my umbrella but I decided it wouldn't be so bad if I was a little damp. Hey who knows maybe tsuki would pay attention to me than. 

Flash back 

I'm shaking and hold my arms across my chest for warmth try desperately to keep some heat. 

Then I hear a light knock on the door. As I lift to see who’s there I see tsuki with two blankets and dino movies in his hands. 

I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me With four blankets over me and Drastic Park playing in the background. 

1 step forward

The next day he was pissed at me and wouldn't even talk to me because he got my cold. 

3 steps back, I'm the love of your life until I make you mad.

End of Flashback 

As soon as I walked into suga's home I  went to the bathroom and washed my face. As I'm walking out I see a group of players sitting in a circle and I join them.