1 step back to you

As I get into my car I put on the radio and listen to some more slowed down music with the lights of my car and the lanterns of street lights outside lighting up the roads.

After 12 minutes I'm back home. Me and tsuki started living together last month.

I take off my shoes and walk up the steps. I peek my head into our bed room to see tsuki asleep in a hoodie on my side of the bed. (He'll do that when I'm gone.) I grab a hoodie and go to one of our bathrooms if I get in bed now He'll complain about the smell of alcohol in the morning.

With the turn of water on and the sound of it hitting the tile floor. I start thinking again. I replay old conversations me and tsuki had. Did I say something wrong. It's back and forth goin' over everything I said. It's back and forth, did I say something wrong. It's back and forth, maybe this is all your fault.

It's 1 step forward and 3 steps back.

Time skip after the shower

I walk into mine and tsuki's room and slip under the covers. And I'd leave you, but this Roller coaster is all i've ever had. Yeah, it's 1 step forward and 3 steps back. "Do you love me, want me, hate me? Boy I don't understand"

"I love you Tadashi I'm sorry I don't show it alot but I do." With two arms wrapped around my waist and a head on my shoulder. "Next's time the team has a party I'll come and show Tanaka who won you over." No I don't understand stand " I'm sorry for making you feel like you don't belong... I-i start going to therapy two help with me pushing people away especially you I'm sorry."

I felt water on my shoulder and knew he was crying too. That night I fell asleep in his arms and a little less of a broken heart