Part 1

Scene: Paris, Marinette's House, Living Room

"Sorry, Marinette, but I can't get away from the bakery today, and if the package doesn't get set off today, uncle Wang won't get it in time for his birthday!" Sabine told Marinette while taping the box.

"Alright, I'll go.." Marinette told her mom

"Thanks sweetie!" She told the bluenette as she left the room

Scene: Paris, De-Sinclair Estate, Kalianna's Room

"Shanghai!" Kalianna exclaimed. She was just getting ready to go to the picnic, but her parents came in with news.

"Yes," Victoria replied. "We'll be opening a new store that will benefit the boutique." Anna stared at her parents. "Didn't you guys already open one in China last year?"

"Well, with more tourists visiting Shanghai, more customers will visit." Darius added. "Gabriel will be opening a store there as well so you can spend time with Adrien." Victoria and Darius left the room."

"Me and Adrien together in Shanghai!" Kalianna spun around as Sunny came out of her hiding spot.

"It's like an early honeymoon." Sunshine added, causing her owner to stop mid-spin and blush.

"Sunny!"

The kwami chuckled lightly. She'd have to pack some Camembert for Plagg.

Scene: Paris, Outside the Bakery and walking towards Place des Vosges

Marinette reached out her phone, nearly dropping the package in process, and called Alya. "I'm experiencing a little setback." She told her BFF.

"Why does that not surprise me in the slightest." Alya asked. "Save me a seat next to you-know-who, please, before Kali gets there, I'll be there as fast as I can."

"But don't you know?" Alya exclaimed. "I thought you knew!"

"What? What am I supposed to know?" The bluenette asked. "Adrien's gone to Shanghai!" The ombré-haired told her.

Marinette dropped the package in shock. "Huh?! There must be some kind of mistake!" She said, while checking her sketchbook. "I always know what's up with Adrien! His 5 first names and every corresponding name date, his yearly schedule, even his shoe size! If there were anything to know about him, I would know it!"

"Well, he didn't know either." Alya spoke through the phone. "He told Nino that the opening of his father's shop in Shanghai, along with Kalianna's mother's new boutique had been moved up at the last minute."

Marinette's jaw dropped. "Adrien's in Shanghai with Kalianna?!" The bluenette dropped the box. "This is a disaster, a disaster!"

The bluebelle-eyed girl stared at the package in front of her as she ended the call. "Wait, Shanghai?"