Part 4

Scene: Shanghai, Street

"Oh wow, it didn't look so far away on the map." Marinette told Tikki.

Scene: Shanghai, Alleyway near Bund District

"I'd like to see people as people, think of them as stories: their smallest pleasures, their greatest joys," Fei narrated while looking around. "their disappointments, their successes. That's how my adoptive father would have wanted me to see them."

She notices that a truck is about to fall onto a mechanic and keeps it up with her leg, allowing him to get out. He gives her strawberries on a stick, which she hands to a little boy who dropped his own.

The woman was trying to console her crying son. "Stop crying, don't worry about it." She said in Mandarin. They gasp when they notice the new stick. Meanwhile Fei stops an elderly lady from crossing the street, preventing her from getting hit by a car.

"謝謝!" ("Thank you!") The lady tells Fei, but she had already disappeared, leaving the woman confused.

Fei continued. "To be the guardian he wanted me to be, I must forget who I really am." She looked around for valuable items to steal. "I must get the key back at all costs! And for that, I need money."

Fei noticed Adrien's ring. "There was someone who could tell me the truth about what happened to my adoptive father, but I have to pay him." She runs over to a billboard and disguises herself. She walks in Adrien's direction. His bodyguard notices her and steps forward. Fei vanishes in the crowd and, hiding again, changes her disguise.

After the boys leave, Kalianna's phone rings, and she picks it up. "Mom, are you finished yet? ....Ok see you guys later." The noirette noticed that Adrien ended the call with someone too.

"I'm guessing your dad isn't free either?" The blonde nodded. "He said we can go wherever we want, but I'm starving." The emerald-eyed boy sneakily looks at Plagg.

Anna snapped her fingers. "I've got what you need! Remember Wang Shifu, Marinette's uncle? His Thousand Delights restaurant is in this town!" Plagg gets excited.

Adrien turns to his bodyguard. "There's a place we'd like to go. Do you mind?"

Marinette makes it to the Bund district and looks around, she sees Adrien on the other side of the road. Kalianna was talking to the Bodyguard, and Adrien was looking around.

She tries to go to him but bumps into Fei. "Sorry!" Fei walks away, pulling her cap down, and Marinette waits for the green light impatiently.

Fei opens Marinette's purse that she stole. Tikki pretends to be a toy. Fei reaches her out and examines her, while Marinette waves her arms. "Adrien!! Adrien!!!" Fei turns back to Marinette. "Adrien!" Fei steals Marinette's phone, kwagatama and earrings, while Adrien opens the door for Kalianna, smiling. "Adrien..."

Kang noticed Fei. "Hey! (Speaks Mandarin: You! Stop!) (The light turns green, and Fei runs across the street, bumping into Marinette in process.)

"Oh, sorry!" The bluebelle-eyed girl saw the boys chasing Fei. "Oh no! That poor girl needs help!" She starts to cross the street but sees that Adrien is entering the limo. "Shoot!" She crossed the street.

From the window in the limo, Kalianna noticed Jiao, Kang, and Chung chasing Fei. She turned to Adrien. "I'll be right back, love."

Adrien captured her lips before she exits the limo. "You know I'll wait until the end of time for you, Mon Amour." She ran off towards them, leaving her Louis Vuitton purse inside.

Scene: Shanghai, Alleyway

The boys chase Fei, and Marinette runs here to hide and transform.

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette smiled. "Uh, Tikki?" The bluenette looked down and realized that her purse is missing. She looks around, scared.

"Tikki!" She touches herself and notices with horror that her kwagatama is missing, too. She touches her ears with shaky hands and discovers that her Miraculous is gone. "TIKKI!!!" Marinette fell to the ground, crying.

Scene: Shanghai, Alleyway

Fei confronts the boys and defeats them without even physically touching them. She runs off, leaving them on the floor. They chase her, but Jiao notices the kwagatama on the floor. He goes in a different direction.

Kalianna looked around, not seeing Fei or the boys. What she didn't see was that Fei was behind her, sneakily taking off her lucky charm and miraculous, and taking Sunny from her pocket.

Jiao was walking, looking for Marinette, when he noticed Fei stealing from Kali. "嘿!" ("Hey!") He yelled.

Startled, Fei ran off, dropping the Leopard Miraculous while doing so. Sunny rolled off into a box. Jiao picked it up, tiring towards the amber-eyed girl, who was in a fighting stance. "我懂功夫!" (I know Kung Fu!" Kalianna said threateningly.

"我不是來打架的!" ("I'm not here to fight!") The boy put his hands up. "你......呃......丟了這個!" (You....uh...dropped this!") Jiao showed Kal the choker, not wanting to tell her that Fei stole it to not scare her. "此外,我是一個超級粉絲! 我們一起自拍,記得嗎? 我為什麼要打你?" (Besides, I'm a huge fan! We took selfies together, remember? Why would I fight you?")

Kalianna gasped when she saw the choker. "非常感謝你給我這個!" 你不知道這對我有多重要!" ("Thank you so much for giving this to me! you have no idea how much this means to me!")

She smiled at Jiao as she put the choker on, causing him to blush. Sunshine quickly went into her pocket again.

She walked back to the limo, while Sunny was lecturing her owner.

"Kalianna, you need to be more careful with your miraculous! What if it got into the wrong hands, or even worse, Hawk Moth somehow found it!!" Anna put a hand up to silence the leopard-themed kwami.

"I'm aware that I should be more responsible with the miraculous." Sunshine was about to speak again but Kali beat her to it.

"Aunt Evelyn gave it to me, and it means the world to me, so I promise that will never happen again." Everything Sunny was about to say died in her mouth when she heard her previous owner's name.

"I'm sorry I lost it," Kalianna said softly, holding her kwami in her hands. "And I'm sorry I lectured you," Sunny kisssd her owner's cheek. "You're not a little cub anymore."

Kalianna put her finger to Sunny's paw, when she noticed the charm was missing. "Where's the charm?!" Kalianna exclaimed in horror.

Sunny looked at her hand and gasped when she saw the charm was missing. "What am I going to tell Adrien?" Kali let a tear escape her eye before she went into the limo.