𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

Nandini had taken a flight to Delhi because she had already missed her previous flight to Mumbai as she was performing her duty so she needed to wait for next flight now...

Manik and the ICT have already board their flight and soon they will reached Delhi and after that they will come to Mumbai from next flight...

Nandini finally reached Delhi and now was waiting for her flight to Mumbai and the ICT team have also reached there...

All of them were waiting for their flight to Mumbai... Nandini saw the ICT team there and she couldn't control her excitement she thought to take a picture with them or atleast an autograph but soon their flight was announced...

Listing the announcement they all went even Nandini also thinking she lost the chance but when she saw they are also going in same direction as her she knew they are going to Mumbai only and again excitement was filled in her....

Finally everyone aas settled in thr flight and were waiting for thr take off...

Few people give Nandini a big smile specially the children which she returned... Now Nandini was looking here and there to find any ICT member so she can get the autograph...

Nandini: Excuse me

Air hostess: Yes Mam

Nandini: Can you tell me where exactly the ICT is seating.. Please I just want an autograph please

Air hostess: Ok I can't tell you exactly but I can try to get autograph

Nandini: Thank you so much

Air hostess: No problem Mam you Army people do so much for everyone so I can atleast try it

Nandini (smile): Thank you

Air hostess: Thank you also Mam... I will try to talk with them

Both gave each other smile and the lady went to get the autograph while Nandini was happy that she will get anyone of the player...

Nandini (in mind): O god I can't believe I will get autograph of ICT finally I hope I get Dhoni Sir autograph or Virat or Rohit or anyone just a autograph....

Here Nandini was getting excited and the lady went towards one of the ICT member...

AH: Excuse me Sir

The player turn around and saw the sir hostess standing there with a book in her hand...

AH: Sir can you give your autograph please that lady is very excited

Player: Yeah sure

He sign the autograph and gave it back to air hostess, she thanked him and went back to Nandini...

AH: Mam here's you book I got the autograph

Nandini: Thank you so much

She went away from there and Nandini was smiling looking at the book and was going to open it when the announcement was made that the flight is going to take off so Nandini put the book in her bag...

Nandini didn't realise when someone sat beside her who was busy in phone, both look at each and again back to their respective work...

After sometime Nandini took the book to write something when she thought to check who's autograph did the Air hostess bring...

Nandini saw that it was autograph of some MANIK... She was confused seeing the autograph thinking who is this person now...

 She was confused seeing the autograph thinking who is this person now